R Busy Nurses
Nurses can be kept busy giving enemas, making casts, and diapering patients.
Posted on
Busy Nurses - Nurses can be kept busy giving enemas, making casts, and diapering patients., Nurse,Patient,Enema,Cast, Adult Babies,Feminization,Identity Swap,Diaper Lovers Busy Nurses - Nurses can be kept busy giving enemas, making casts, and diapering patients., Nurse,Patient,Enema,Cast, Adult Babies,Feminization,Identity Swap,Diaper Lovers
Busy Nurses - Nurses can be kept busy giving enemas, making casts, and diapering patients., Nurse,Patient,Enema,Cast, Adult Babies,Feminization,Identity Swap,Diaper Lovers
Click any of the images to see their full size
Gallery Images by Baby Butch
Display More Images
Last Post
10 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

kay3070
Hiya Butch! My oh my - you could say my hospital visit left me right in the poo!!! (hee hee!). I think I'd need all five of those diapers at once. :-)
     Thank you very much for including me once again my dear friend ... and for picking such a pretty girl in the picture - she even has my hair and nails, well found indeed.
    Huge hugs!

Baby Butch
@ kay3070
 I am glad you love the caption Kay. I saw the girl and the hair reminded me a lot of you from many of your posts. Always trying new ideas to see if they are liked. I also like medical fetish cappies!
shamrock
 dear baby butch ,,,, I see the nurses practice first-aid on me and used plaster cast bandages on me and put me in diapers & plastic panties BUT I come to the doctor for headache and sore throat,, OH WELL,, I stay maybe there be more first-aid ha'' ha ''ha '' ha    
HI,,,, I am shamrock & I am a male ,,,,  I wear diapers and i love to be bandaged up from head to toe by student female nurses and student female nurses can diaper me up like a baby girl too,,,, and maybe the student female nurses can put plaster casts on my legs and arms or a body cast from neck to toe , THANK YOU ALL    

Baby Butch
@ shamrock
 I knew you would like the plaster casts and first aid by nurses Shamrock. Of course there are diapers and plastic panties. I see you decided to stay for more first aid, *giggles* The nurse is very tricky!

jessybaby
Yes maam

Baby Butch
@ jessybaby
 I see you like the captions, the nurse will see you next. Have a great day!
babyginagirl
My mommy grabs my litte baby hand,and walks me into the next exam room.Mommy then lifts me up onto the table ,and places me laying on my back,and then lifts my gown out of the way. Then says to the nurse,she babyginagirl really needs the Fleet enema!!!

Baby Butch
@ babyginagirl
 I knew you would love the enema nurse caption!

babyginagirl
@ Baby Butch
  Yes,after I was crying,once the nozzle was inserted by the nurse,my mommy held my legs up and out of the way,after slipping my pacifier between my lips.The nurse the immediatly got me diapered.The nurse then told my mommy to put me into the crib in the hallway.That way ALL the mommy's and babies and young children can see what a lovely baby you have.

Baby Butch
@ babyginagirl
  I like the way you added to the story with more details. A mommy should show off her baby in the hallway in a crib. If you did not use the potty after the enema you will poop that diaper in your crib.

What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.