PG 13 BURRR! It's cold outside! How about TG captions?
In honor of being cooped inside my own home
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
It's like I'm living in Alaska right now and I have been cooped up like a chipmunk in hibernation for the past few days so with these few days off I got busy and made a caption or two to keep the fans entertained and prevent you from going nuts like I am right now. 

SAVE THE EARTH! (BECAUSE IT'S THE ONLY PLANET IN THE UNIVERSE WITH CHOCOLATE)
Cute Animal Picture of the Week:

(New picture on Monday morning of every week.)
Gallery Images by Lela
Display More Images
Last Post
5 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

Baby Butch

Cute captions, you did a good job making these. The first is a good one for Auntie Helga at Petticoated.com. Female domination rules!

The second one is cute with the sister theme. Drawing is cute too. The third one is awesome and a bit comical too. I am sure those panties and bra are populer.

A little magic and hyptnosis makes the last one good!

It's been pretty cold down here in Florida!

Lela
Weird, some of my caps were replaced by other pictures for some weird reason.
SAVE THE EARTH! (BECAUSE IT'S THE ONLY PLANET IN THE UNIVERSE WITH CHOCOLATE)
Cute Animal Picture of the Week:

(New picture on Monday morning of every week.)

Baby Butch

Wow, that is strange, those are not the pictures I commented on. 1 and 3 are completely different than before.

You may want to report this!

sissydina218
wonderful set of captions lela, love the second and third ones the best, not sure if i would want the tg virus or the age regression the most, and a magic shop that sells magical bras and panties its a sissies dream come true thanks 
What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.