R Boys Will Be Girls
I made a bunch of ballerina cappies with boys as girls.
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum

The End

Gallery Images by Baby Butch
Display More Images
Last Post
11 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

babyginagirl
Sooooooo Perfect I could SEE myself in ANY of these,but preferred to also be diapered!!

Baby Butch
I like the Ballerina cappies and usually manage to include diapers. Some how I forgot in all of these but diapers may be included if preferred. I made the diaper cappies right after these.

I appreciate your comments on my cappies!      
Sage Ballance
I would like to wear all of these costumes and without a diaper. The diaper ones are the worst to me.

Baby Butch
Good to see you are still on the site Sage Ballance. These are right up your alley so to speak. I don't think any involve diapers for a change. I like the idea of being a diapered ballerina too. : )

pixiemuledonkey
Ohhh, how i would love to be enrolled by Mommy in little sister's ballet class! It would be so humiliating to be dressed in a girls' leotard and tights and hear the girls giggling and pointing at me, especially when the sleek, skintight, feminine fabric caused me to spring a shameful little bulge in my tights! But soon i would be one of the girls, leaving all of my ridiculous notions of "manhood" far, far behind me, and embracing my girlish sissyhood for good!

Baby Butch
The situation you talk about from some of these cappies is liked by many including myself. I appreciate the detailed response.

Have a great day!

sissydina218
love the entire set of captions baby butch, would love to be in any of these wonderful situations

Baby Butch
I appreciate the comment on my new ballerina cappies. I am glad you love all ten, I did not try to pick a favorite among all these cappies. : )

Princess Jaina
Nice cappies as always, Baby Butch.  I'm thinking of getting a ballerina outfit from the Sissy Kiss Boutique.  Thanks for sharing!

Baby Butch
My problem with Leotards is I don't have a girls butt, giggles. If I size it for my chest the bottom is too big. If I size it for my butt, the top is too small.
What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.