Bought my first bra
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
  I bought my first bra today has anyone any ideas on how to fill it?
Last Post
20 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

SailorSissyHarlequin
sometimes when I need to fill a bra I grab a few pairs of my softest panties and stuff them. I have naturally large breasts and a feminine form, but it never hurts to add a little.

I've also heard you can fill pantyhose with birdseed to make some boobies.
lucydprd
what they call ' chicken fillets' are very good at boosting ones asset's !!!  

Kadya
double baloons with water in it...
Morgan
Have Fun 

babyandy22
personyey i bought a pair of falcies for my bras 
Lavander
I used panties to fill my bra at first. Then I used balloons filled with water. Use an oversize balloon, the biggest you can find, one you can fill with water to get the size you want but will not be so high pressure that it looks like you have water balloons in your bra... if you know what I mean. I went to foam rubber next, I cut out some foam rubber blocks out of a thick pad then carved them with scissors to make them breast shaped. This was superior to my previous attempts at breasts. Finally I found fiberfill, you can buy fiberfill used for making pillows in any craft store. It gets a little itchy when it's hot but I solved that by making a backing out of the seat of a soft pair of panties and sewed it into the bra. Body powder helps too.

I'm going to try the birdseed/pantyhose idea though. I like the feel of a bit of weight there. I suppose if you tie a tight knot in each end of the pantyhose breast, one of them could be the nipple.

~ Items ~

sissyjj
Sissy JJ is only thirteen and hasn't really got full boobies yet! Enjoy your first bra Babysue!
sissyrozi
They sell silicon breast enhancers at walmart.

That was an embarressing purchase....

lithiumbob
panties usually work well, also pantyhose can provide various uses to enhance
kipr
I was told real girls use socks to fill their Bras. Make sure they are clean or youll get athletes breast!

jamie

I use foamies (falsies) for my boobies.  
babytephx

I use foamies (falsies) for my boobies.    

I use foamies too, i have C Cup latex aswell that i use if i know i wont be disturbed, they feel much more natural then the foamies

Foamies are the way to go, you can wear them to sleep too and they won't deform like a latex would if you layed on it. only problems with falsies are while you can use stuff to stick them your chest, they will rip when you try to unstick them, whereas latex or similar just stretches til you do it often.

For a virtually free option, just use undies, socks or tissues or a water balloon.

http://www.thebreastformstore.com.au/breastforms-catalog.aspx

jamie

I use foamies too, i have C Cup latex aswell that i use if i know i wont be disturbed, they feel much more natural then the foamies

Foamies are the way to go, you can wear them to sleep too and they won't deform like a latex would if you layed on it. only problems with falsies are while you can use stuff to stick them your chest, they will rip when you try to unstick them, whereas latex or similar just stretches til you do it often.

For a virtually free option, just use undies, socks or tissues or a water balloon.

http://www.thebreastformstore.com.au/breastforms-catalog.aspx  

I find that inflated balloons don't look right, plus they stretch my dwessie in an unusual way. Panties (and some uninflated balloons) work well beside foamies. With see-through negligees or sleeping, I prefer no bra or foamies/balloons/stuffing/etc. I just prefer my real titties, even if I am flat/undeveloped. I also prefer my real titties when I bwest-feed my dollie.

Wuvvies, Jamie
Dreamer89
i'm glad this thread got resurrected from the dead...i just got my first couple bras recently too and these are some great ideas! thanks

babytephx

I find that inflated balloons don't look right, plus they stretch my dwessie in an unusual way. Panties (and some uninflated balloons) work well beside foamies. With see-through negligees or sleeping, I prefer no bra or foamies/balloons/stuffing/etc. I just prefer my real titties, even if I am flat/undeveloped. I also prefer my real titties when I bwest-feed my dollie.

Wuvvies, Jamie  

agreed, just some free options for a quick fix :)
I do actually find that wearing breastforms/bra's while sleeping is physically bad for you anyway, if you sleep on your side or on your stomach you put undue pressure on your chest and thus lungs.

i have man boobies lol so i am not entirely flat, but do love fantasising about being the one feeding :)
sissy890
There's a reason breast forms were made!

LittleDave
My bras are all either unlined (for wearing out) or are heavily padded to start with... I dont use any stuffers.
maripau

You can fill them with cotton.

tgrachael
Most of the time I just use socks!
What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.