R Born This Way
Alice Cooper doing the Lady Gaga song live in concert. Frankenstien does a little crossdressing. Be proud of what you are!
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum

Gallery Images by Baby Butch
Display More Images
Last Post
6 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

nylontoni
Just Sweet Transvestite from Transylvania
nylontoni
Many rock stars including The Clash visited Lee Brewster's Transvestite Boutique in New York City. Don't know if it's still open?

Baby Butch
@ nylontoni
 Never been to New York City but I bet that place is busy. A lot of rock stars start out cross-dressing. Alice Cooper used to preform on stage in a dress and so did his old band members back in the seventies. Ozzy Osborne used to go out on the town in an evening gown. He got arrested that way long ago. Wish I could find some of those old pictures.

Baby Butch
The image is Alice Cooper and 2 band members at a show. 
89yourqueen
You look like a real challenge. And I'm up for it! ! k ik me 89yourqueen 

Baby Butch
@ 89yourqueen
 I don't have KIK. Did you like the video? Comments should relate to the post content..

What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.