All R Beautiful Ballerinas
Everyone wants to be a Ballerina, even males love being beautiful.
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum

Gallery Images by Baby Butch
Display More Images
Last Post
9 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

Prissie
Would that I could stretch my legs like Lenny in the sixth picture! I do stretching exercises several times a week so I know it isn't easy.

Curtsies and reverances,

Prissie
alda
Really nice stories

The second one is really great

Baby Butch

Would that I could stretch my legs like Lenny in the sixth picture! I do stretching exercises several times a week so I know it isn't easy.

Curtsies and reverances,

Prissie  

I have been doing some stretching and physical therapy myself, that is a hard pose to make. I need new leotards with a tutu for my stretching and exercise, he he. Thanks for commenting on my Ballerina cappies.
Baby Butch

Really nice stories

The second one is really great  

I like the pictures in all these cappies, that makes writing the stories easier. I am glad you like the cappies!

alda

I like the pictures in all these cappies, that makes writing the stories easier. I am glad you like the cappies!  

It's sure

I'll try to make some cappies, I have some idea for some pictures
Baby Butch

It's sure

I'll try to make some cappies, I have some idea for some pictures  

Please do post some cappies, I would like to see them.  

alda

Please do post some cappies, I would like to see them.    

As soon I'll can, I'll make them ;)
Baby Butch
Does anyone like ballerina cappies? I thought these were some ot the best ballerina pictures I could find to caption.

What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.