R Basket 1 - 5
Mary finds a baby in a basket on her doorstep. The baby is called Babyginagirl.
Posted on
Basket 1 - 5 - Mary finds a baby in a basket on her doorstep. The baby is called Babyginagirl., Mommy,Baby,Basket,Diapers, Adult Babies,Feminization,Humiliation,Diaper Lovers Basket 1 - 5 - Mary finds a baby in a basket on her doorstep. The baby is called Babyginagirl., Mommy,Baby,Basket,Diapers, Adult Babies,Feminization,Humiliation,Diaper Lovers
Basket 1 - 5 - Mary finds a baby in a basket on her doorstep. The baby is called Babyginagirl., Mommy,Baby,Basket,Diapers, Adult Babies,Feminization,Humiliation,Diaper Lovers
Basket 1 - 5 - Mary finds a baby in a basket on her doorstep. The baby is called Babyginagirl., Mommy,Baby,Basket,Diapers, Adult Babies,Feminization,Humiliation,Diaper Lovers
Click any of the images to see their full size
Gallery Images by Baby Butch
Display More Images
Last Post
14 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

Alexxander
 "I will keep her"   tehehe!  Yeah she is a cute little baby. I would want to keep her too.
Thanks for fun story Baby Butch!

Baby Butch
@ Alexxander
 Your welcome Alexxander. Nice to see your comment on this short story.
jessybaby
Yay!!!
a new me teehee

Baby Butch
@ jessybaby
  It might be interesting to dress up like a baby girl and lay in a basket at some attractive rich woman's house. What would she do?

shamrock
I love to be her with the pretty babysitter,,,, who will change wet diapers  and put pretty dresses on you and give you a baby bottle too,,,,,, I like it ,,,,,,,,,,,,    

Baby Butch
@ shamrock
 Thank you Shamrock, I am happy to like the caption story.
babyginagirl
Yesssss I soooooo LOVES my new mommy,and it looks like she loves me also.!!!!! 

Baby Butch
@ babyginagirl
  I am sure she does Babyginagirl. You make a great baby in a basket. *giggles*

babysarahjones2222
I need mummy like the one in the story 

Baby Butch
@ babysarahjones2222
 The pictures were a good find, perfect for the baby in a basket on the doorstep story. Appreciate the comment. : )

babysarahjones2222
@ Baby Butch
  Hugs u 

Baby Butch
@ babysarahjones2222
Welcome to my friends group, hugs back.

babysarahjones2222
@ Baby Butch
  Have u got more pics like this one 

Baby Butch
@ babysarahjones2222
 Probably not with the exact same models. I do have many Adultbabysource pictures captioned in my gallery. *smiles*
What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.