R Ballet Class
Males are often sent to ballet class as a female student. They always end up liking it.
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum

The End

Gallery Images by Baby Butch
Display More Images
Last Post
17 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

baby5522
Joe 1 & 2 gets my vote. Love the cappies apart from the last one. Other than taht and you know why. Every Sissy Ballerina was wearing pink tutu's, a colour I was born for. *Big Grin*

I have given you five kisses. Will be making a start on the cpations I mentioned to you. Now things are starting to get better. My work at long last, can begin.

Love, hugs & kisses

Baby Butch
I have already checked out your new cappies and rated them excellent. I am glad you liked these, the theme is pink as you can tell. Wish I could be a Ballerina too, he he.

I try to keep the spanking cappies kind of mild. I have been making them for years now. Keep in mind the models used get paid for what they do. Years ago spanking cappies were very popular.

Hugs Baby Butch

babygerard
joe is so lucky!!! I think his mom want to diaper him!!! hehe
Hugs and Kisses 

Baby Maddie

Baby Butch
I thought about adding that, these are for the cross dressers, been making mostly diaper captions lately.

Hugs Baby Butch : )

Babygirl35
Excellent work as always, but I agree with PetBabyAmy that Joe 1&2 are the best.  U should start a class for making these caps.

Baby Butch
Like most of us I voted for Joe. I like the first one a lot with the pink sweater on the ballerina. I appreciate your compliment and hope you are doing well.

Hugs Baby Butch
Fairytutuboy
I love all of theme

Baby Butch
I was thinking you might like these Fairytutuboy. You and Sissy Krissy were the first to comment on that last ballet cappie. I am glad these are loved and I enjoyed making them.

Hugs from Baby Butch : )

sissydina218
can't really vote on any favorite, i loved them all, gotta love sissy ballerina's

Baby Butch
I could not get a better comment than loving them all so you can't pick a favorite. I always did like making sissy ballerina cappies!

I think the spanked Ballerina will be on time from now on!
Sissykrissy
I love the cappies.  I wish I could star in some ballet cappies myself.  I love the Joe ones, the outfit is so pink and pretty :)  .

Baby Butch
It took a while to find good pictures like these. I am glad you like the cappies Sissy Krissy. I could make you a star since I have a few more unused pink ballerina picks.

I will make you a short story later this week and send you a link. : )

KS
I would pick Giddy. Thanks they are cute :)

Baby Butch
You're welcome and thanks for commenting on my cappies.
Prissie
I liked the one titled "Join".  I luv Leotards and hose!
   Prissie

Baby Butch
That would be a perfect situation for you Prissie!

What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.