R Bad Sissy
Being a bad sissy can lead to serious consequences.
Posted on
Bad Sissy - Being a bad sissy can lead to serious consequences., Spanking,Mistress,Punishment, Feminization,Humiliation,Sissy Fashion,Identity Swap Bad Sissy - Being a bad sissy can lead to serious consequences., Spanking,Mistress,Punishment, Feminization,Humiliation,Sissy Fashion,Identity Swap
Click any of the images to see their full size
Gallery Images by Baby Butch
Display More Images
Last Post
12 posts
What bad sissy are you?
First Bad Sissy
11 votes
Second Bad Sissy
8 votes
You can also vote! Click here to log in to add your vote!
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

Boboboy
Love the  cappie and im torn between which sissy im more like but i think im more of the second

Baby Butch
@ Boboboy
 Both have their attractions which makes it tuff to choose. I voted for the first one but the second is also desirable.
Kimbaby
I am the baby that needsa stern baby sitter that would put me over her knee and spank me and make me wear those pretty pink panties.

Baby Butch
@ Kimbaby
 Bad Sissy One is perfect for you and the panties are ready to wear. The babysitter is a bit stern but quite pretty.

krystalasbaby
when your caption said bad sissy thought u talking about me...giggles

Baby Butch
@ krystalassissy
 Very amusing comment Krystalassissy! I know you are a naughty sissy too.
shamrock
dear baby butch  
HI,,,, I am shamrock & I am a male ,,,,  I wear diapers and i love to be bandaged up from head to toe by student female nurses and student female nurses can diaper me up like a baby girl too,,,, and maybe the student female nurses can put plaster casts on my legs and arms or a body cast from neck to toe , THANK YOU ALL    

Robyn
Yes. i need a spankie cause I love wearing girlie pink panties.   And nylons and petticoats and all sorts of girlie things...even diapers sometimes. 

Baby Butch
@ Robyn
 The polls are close with a slight edge to the first one of being spanked in your babysitters pink panties. More votes are needed.
barbiekins
I'm definitely the one who needs a stern babysitter to spank me in her pretty pink panties. Even better if I'm babysitting and my charge puts me in panties and gives me spankies! 

Baby Butch
@ barbiekins
 I like your comment especially the role reversal idea.

sissk101
Had to choose First Bad Sissy.  Always had a weakness for a little OTK with the paddle. 

Baby Butch
@ sissk101
 Yes that is an appealing situation especially  with the pretty mistress! Hello Sissk101, nice to see your comment.
What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.