R Baby or Sissy?
Cappies where you can be a baby or a sissy depending on the situation. Bonus cappie Mprecious added.
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum

The End

Gallery Images by Baby Butch
Display More Images
Last Post
19 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

rainbow24
it's so cute and lovely make sissy with diaper

Baby Butch
Thank you Rainbow!
babygerard
A sissy with diaper is the best, I think i want to be a beatiful baby princess with a dress and a rumba panties with my diapers.
Hugs and Kisses 

Baby Maddie

Baby Butch
That sounds like a good way to dress up every day.

Have a good one!

sissydina218
nice set butch not sure which one i liked best but surely enjoyable

Baby Butch
Many thanks Sissydina218, I am glad you enjoyed the cappies!
Sarah Marina
Not Sally is my favorite of this collection. It has everything a sissy could want. Sneaking a try on, getting caught, and being accepted. Not to mention looking adorable.  
I love how "mom" handles the situation.

Infinite is the only term I can use to describe how many locks I've carefully and quietly secured for such occasions.

Send/Reply with a "Hey sis!" if you have experienced that trembling anticipation when an adorably girly item or *(gasp)* an entire ensemble is left hanging in a room of which you can justify locking the door - even for a minute.

Hugs all,

Sarah,

Baby Butch
Hey Sis, yes I have been in that situation growing up with 3 older sisters. Leotards and tights, panties, and other stuff was left to dry on the shower curtain rod after hand washing.

I even got to try on girls bathing suits. I was always a little nervous and did lock the door, giggles. I really liked the times my wash was not done because mom could not get to a laundry.

I was told I could wear girls panties rather than none on rare occasions. It's no big deal Butch, no one will know, I was told.

sissieann
I vote for babies or sissy baby's every time??  

Baby Butch
Sounds like something I would do, giggles, love them too!
mprecious
you for the cappie.. How did you know I would love to have something like that happen to me?

Baby Butch
Glad you found the cappie and liked it very much.

I had to guess what you might like, looks like I did a good job!

Prissie
Mommy, mommy oh please can I wear Andy's Leotard?

Baby Butch
Mes wub wuv to hab one of dem wike dat one!

Princess Erin
Many captions are very nice! I love so much any theme with ballet leotards and tutus) So well done! Thank You!

Baby Butch
You're welcome Princess Erin. I have older threads in my Gallery about leotards and tights, also Ballerina threads.

TwisT
Very cute bunch of cappies. Hard to vote

Baby Butch
Decisions/Decisions - giggles - thanks they all must be very  good. I voted for Not Sally since it is about me.
What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.