PG Baby Kelsey
all about me!
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
Hey Sissy Kiss! My name is Baby Kelsey, I am a girl at 18 years old (physically, my mental age is 2 or below!) I have been very happy since I found this website, and being able to talk with people who understand me. I have been a cheerleader for as long as I can remember, and love to be tossed in the air as a flyer! I have worn diapers for several years and am still adding to my baby closet. My roomate does not know so I have to keep it small and wonderful! I am a very talkative person and love to chat with my abdl friends! if you want to know more or have questions about me, ask me by this thread or personal message ;) See you all!
Baby Kelsey
The Diapered Cheerleader
Last Post
11 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

Diaperskirt
Hello Kelsey! You sound adorable. I love the idea of a diapered cheerleader. I'm a diapered school girl and ballerina myself.
~To be a girl is to be honest and expressive of your emotions. To wear diapers shows comfort in your body and trust in another~
I like to play Would You Rather and Dress Up, so come play with me in the games section. ^_^
*Formerly tutu49*
Baby Butch
Welcome to Sissy Kiss from a big baby. I like to wear diapers too!

babied_cheerleader

Hello Kelsey! You sound adorable. I love the idea of a diapered cheerleader. I'm a diapered school girl and ballerina myself.  

Diapered School Girl is right up my alley Diaperskirt! I would love to do ballet but I think starting at my age I might be 1. in a class of 3 year olds, which isnt the bad part since they would be past me in potty training!
but the second reason is the only places that I find that do ballet, it is at the same time as my cheer, and those cannot conflict! hahaha

Baby Butch, diapers are my obsession (that I can only tell my closest friends) but if you want to know more I would love to answer!

Thanks for responding :)
Baby Kelsey
The Diapered Cheerleader
Diaperskirt
*claps* goodie! What's your uniform like?
~To be a girl is to be honest and expressive of your emotions. To wear diapers shows comfort in your body and trust in another~
I like to play Would You Rather and Dress Up, so come play with me in the games section. ^_^
*Formerly tutu49*

Prissie

Hey Sissy Kiss! My name is Baby Kelsey, I am a girl at 18 years old (physically, my mental age is 2 or below!)  

Hewo Kelsey, I'm an 8 year old little girl in my heart and my imagination. My whole name is Priscilla Mary, but I only get called that when I've been bad. Usually everybody calls me Prissie

So you're an actual, real-life, biological girl? Good! I think that would add an element of sweetness to our website.

I have been very happy since I found this website, and being able to talk with people who understand me. I have been a cheerleader for as long as I can remember, and love to be tossed in the air as a flyer! I have worn diapers for several years and am still adding to my baby closet. My roomate does not know so I have to keep it small and wonderful! I am a very talkative person and love to chat with my abdl friends! if you want to know more or have questions about me, ask me by this thread or personal message ;) See you all!  

It so happens I'm wearing a diaper under my girl pajamas right now while I'm typing this. I love it when the diaper I'm wearing is warm and wet. The feeling of wearing a thoroughly wet nappy (diaper) is peaceful and calm, yet also stimulating and exciting. In my real life, I'm physically active but not cheerleading. I think its great the way cheerleaders are in good shape so they can do all those stunts like tossing or being tossed in the air.

Sorry to hear you're not "out" to your roommate about your feelings. Maybe someday ....

Here in our special place in the dimensions of cyberspace, you can wear nappies and little toddler girl clothes without being shy or ashamed. Here, you will find acceptance. So, welcome aboard I'm (and I'm sure we are) glad to have you!

Prissie 
   Prissie
Babyvixen
Kyaa, you sound so cute I just have to hug teddy bear in your place!

babied_cheerleader
My uniform is purple and white, but I wish it was pink! it is very short cut so I dont put on a diaper. i put on pull ups so my cheer panties dont get ruined (3 hours with no potty break? no thanks!)

Hewo Kelsey, I'm an 8 year old little girl in my heart and my imagination. My whole name is Priscilla Mary, but I only get called that when I've been bad. Usually everybody calls me Prissie

So you're an actual, real-life, biological girl?

Prissie   

Hi Prissie! nice to meet you! yes i am a biological girl, and proud of it! i had to keep your pictures cause they are cute!
Baby Kelsey
The Diapered Cheerleader
babied_cheerleader
Thanks Babyvixen! that made my day! I am so glad so many people are as friendly as you guys! this is why sissy kiss survives
Baby Kelsey
The Diapered Cheerleader

Diaperskirt
You should do a cheer about it hehe ^_^
*Formerly tutu49*
SissyDesiree
Welcome to the site from a diapered sissy baby.
- Sissy Desiree

What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.