R Baby Barby
Baby Barby is primping and playing instead of making cappies for Sissy Kiss.
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum

The End

Gallery Images by Baby Butch
Display More Images
Last Post
12 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

Mellsissy
This would be a nice one to see continued into a story.  You already have a great start why end here. 

Baby Butch

Thanks Mellsissy for commenting on my cappies.

Sorry, I have no similar pictures to continue this one.
sissydina218
love the story line and the pics that go with it would love to see it continue thanks

Baby Butch
I am glad you liked the short story cappies Sissydina218.

I am hoping Baby Barby might see this and post a few new cappies.

jessybaby
Oh, you always have to listen to what you are told to do. I could use a friend like that!

Baby Butch
Yes we all could use a friend or mommy!

Mellsissy
Don't necessarily need the pics could just continue the story.  If you find pictures later that would be awesome but story would be amazing all the same.

Baby Butch
I am glad you liked the story Mellsissy, I did try to make it a good one. I could come up with some new pictures later.

I will wait and see what Baby Barby thinks so far. Maybe she could come up with a few pictures to use.

BabyBarby
Hehe What a fun kinky Story!!! I loved it!!, but some stories go on too long this is perfect!!! We'll get another idea and go woth that one hehe maybe a  halloween party with a cute girlied name like Chloe !!

Well Im gonna start making some captions so if anyone has ideas please PM me!!! xxx THanks BB
Come Visit my Gallery!!!
I have TONS of cappies that need commenting!!! REALLY GIRLY CAPPIES!!!

::::::: GALLERY :::::::

PM me!! I Photoshopped my head (with make up and wig obviously! onto a sexy girls body in my Avatar, anyone like?? Im still disquised a little hehe xx

Baby Butch
@ BabyBarby
  I see you like your captions Baby Barby. I am glad you feel the story is perfect like it is.

I had fun making this one! Hope to see some Baby Barby captions soon. Throw one in for me if you like!

Baby Butch
I appreciate the encouragement to update this Mellsissy and Sissydina. Baby Barby likes it as it is, but there will be more cappies posted in the future.

Hugs Baby Butch
Baby Butch
I will repeat my comment to Baby Barby here since the other one some how disappeared when I posted a new reply.

Hello Baby Barby, I am glad you liked your caption story. I will keep it like it is since you are happy with it.

I look forward to seeing some Baby Barby cappies soon. Throw one in for me if you wish!

What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.