Aunt Melissa
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
Jimmy hated going to his aunt Melissa's house.

She was a strict, no nonsense woman that believed that nearly all problems could be solved with a wooden paddle. And Jimmy had lost track of the all the times he'd felt the sting of her favorite instrument of discipline when she was his babysitter.

It was bad enough that his mom forced him to wear diapers and baby clothes all the time, but his aunt was even less tolerant of his sissy ways and she never missed an opportunity to humiliate him further.

Ever since she caught him poking around her panty drawer, she'd never had an ounce of sympathy for him and she never let him forget what a big baby he was. And since that fateful day, all Jimmy had ever known from her was severe, unrelenting discipline, frequently meted out by her wooden Spencer paddle.

His bottom fairly tingled just at the sight of her when she showed up to take him over to her house.

Last Post
8 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

Usagi-Baby
O_O Auntie Melissa scares me, even if she does have a nice set of boobies.

"In the name of the moon, I will pu-- *deep blush* .. oh poopy. *toddles off, her diapers sagging behind her*"
irishbaby
i wish she was my aunt

pamperschick07
big boobs!!
Samantha05
great story and pic hope to see more

slutboy18
None of my aunts would please me like that :(
Usagi-Baby
She really IS scary looking x_X

"In the name of the moon, I will pu-- *deep blush* .. oh poopy. *toddles off, her diapers sagging behind her*"

tgrachael
Nice post! wish my aunt was like that!
What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.