Did anyone watch Glee with Gwyneth Paltrow?
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
Anyway she wasn't the star of the episode in my opinion, it was Mr. Schuester's ex-wife. She started "babying" him because he got sick. OMG are you kidding me? It was super hot.

I haven't been able to download it yet to make a video clip but I did make an audio clip of it.

http://www.fox.com/glee/full-episodes/ it's Season 2 Episode 7. If you want to see the good part skip to 3:00 minutes in.

Isn't this just crazy? How hot would it be if there was like 20 minutes of this?

Here is a screencap. She dips the thermometer in Vaseline!
Gallery Images by clarisselovelace
Display More Images
Last Post
5 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

diaperedsam
Why on earth would he not want to play sick baby? Clearly he is running a fever and is delusional.

Is the three min mark the only scene like this in the episode?
clarisselovelace
Yeah, that's the good part from what I remember. Good stuff.

prissysissytanya
TiresiasRex
There was also a very twisted episode of NIP/TUCK (I realize that that may be redundant to say "twisted" and NIP/TUCK in the same sentence) where Sean was shaven and babied by a beautiful blonde dom...and I believe even a diaper was involved. It was the next-to-last season...I'll try to find it.

Clearly, the creator of these two shows is working out some interesting "baby" issues...

What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.