Another trip over her lap
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
Jimmy had already been paddled once by his new babysitter, Greta. That was for talking back to her when she insisted he play outside, even though he had argued that his diapers would be plainly visible to his neighbors. It wouldn't have been so bad, but now that he was thirteen years old, it was mortifying to be seen dressed up like a baby. And admittedly, even though he hadn't had a dry night in months, he still resented having to wear his diapers during the day.

But Greta wasn't the type to take no for an answer. All too soon, Jimmy found himself over her lap, his diapers unpinned and his plastic panties tangled around his ankles as he kicked and cried, the hard, unforgiving slaps of her paddle coming down again and again on his soft, youthful bottom.

It was a teary-eyed sissy who was marched outside ten minutes later, forced to play hopscotch in his short frilly top and exposed diapers.

Today was already shaping up badly for the hapless sissy. Greta told him some of her friends were coming over to visit and she informed him she wanted him to wear some cute ruffled rumba panties over his diapers, to dress up his baby ensemble. Jimmy responded by throwing a childish tantrum, flinging his toys around his nursery like a frustrated toddler.

Two minutes later, Greta walked back into his nursery, her face a picture of controlled fury and determination.

As he looked up at her with the paddle in her hand, Jimmy knew that tears and sissy panties were in his near future.

Last Post
17 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

lil cassie
Good golly, Miss Molly! How do I get ahold of a babysitter like Greta?
babyjessie
I wish she was my babysitter
Lots of tight and long hugs!

Usagi-Baby
With a babysitter like that, I'd never act up. *_*

"In the name of the moon, I will pu-- *deep blush* .. oh poopy. *toddles off, her diapers sagging behind her*"
Mina Silverwind
I would do whatever she says, I would also love to nurse off her breasts. and be the best sissy baby girl ever.
success is not how many times you win but is instead our ability to learn that we win by never giving up when times are tough.

cd404
I think i would be naughty....just for the attention
Usagi-Baby
I still keep coming back to this one, and those powerfully hypnotic boobies of hers. *_*

"In the name of the moon, I will pu-- *deep blush* .. oh poopy. *toddles off, her diapers sagging behind her*"

marcorpsdoc
Uh oh sissy is going to have a sore bottom.
red
She looks pissed, Oh No

Littlepissy
Oooo bad baby
Torry
i wish my chest was that big id love to babysit it be fun. he he!

Sissy Desiree
Wow, this is a nice story.

- Sissy Desiree
babytephx
Wowsers, baby like Momma Jugs... Got Milk?

therunning21
where was this baby sitter when i was growing up?
sexxygirl326
Very pretty cappie!!
Kisses!

sissk101
Nice angle. I can picture the naughty baby looking up and my ass feels the pain that is about to come.
tgrachael
I would be good for her...

What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.