All XXX Another set of my girly stuff
Another set of my girly stuff
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
Hi there! I decided to post some photos of me with my ageplay girly stuff) This time this is Disney Minnie underwear (Size 12-14), Tinkerbell inflatable chair and Disney socks (size 10T) As always very interesting what you think ;)

Gallery Images by Princess Erin
Display More Images
Last Post
7 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

Baby Butch
Is image 2 your punishment chair for when you are put in time out, giggles.

You have nice little girls stuff to have fun with. The Minnie  Mouse and Tinkerbelle theme is really cute.

Princess Erin
giggles) Usually this is a chair on which I sit, when I do my school homework. But when I get a bad grade in school, my sister puts it on the chair as educational punishment) So, I am forced to sit until I finish all the work on the mistakes ;)
rainbow24
that so sweet and nice
Love & kisses

whrjar
were did you get a chair like that with it's little friend just love it 

Princess Erin
I found it somewhere on ebay, if I remember right - it was shipped from China. I also saw something like that in local toy stores, but there was nowhere with Tinkerbell design(
jessybaby
interesting chair
a new me teehee

What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.