All PG And another one)
Another one of my photoshop work
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
By popular request - diapers are finally here! 
Very interested in your opinion ;)

Gallery Images by Princess Erin
Display More Images
Last Post
14 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

babygerard
Oh oh I think her new little sister will need a diaper change very soon! the little princess wet the diaper..

You must add some baby food and baby bottle with formula!... I wish to be her sister right now!... Good work
AlyssaDee
Ha ha ha, his sister thinks a diaper is a punishment, ha ha ha. There is nothing like a big thick diapie when you're on a rocking horsie.

Hugs and Snugs,
Alyssa
        Alyssa Dee ... Once upon a time, an evil witch turned an ugly prince into a frog. Then came a Good Mommy Witch who kissed the frog and turned him into her Beautiful Baby Princess, and they lived Happily Ever After. 

Aeris_Jen
I'm enjoying these captions so very much I'm trying to act more like a little girl myself and these give great ideas I've already started going with a Disney princess theme but never thought on having a cute pony or starting a diary like that. wish they made cute bathing suits like in your first one for bigger girls.

Princess Erin
Bathing suits for bigger girls is already exists ;) For example, size 140 (age 10) fits me very well (and besides, I'm a fairly high)! Bathing suits with no problem, they can stretch, unlike all other clothing

Aeris_Jen
@ Princess Erin
 hmmm really..... that's very good to know. may I enquire about how tall you are? knowing this now I would love getting a bathing suit or leotard

Princess Erin
@ Aeris_Jen
  No problem) My height - just above 185 centimeters (approximately). Almost everything that has a size of 140 - could potentially fits. But it all depends on individual item. For example, I have these three suits:

The first one - is very hard to get dressed (very tight). second - so so... but it fits me anyway! And third - fits me perfectly & very comfortable! So, try to check out e-bay ;)
moreover, many cute girly outfits has sizes 146-150-164 - and this is just perfect!

Princess Erin
@ Aeris_Jen
 No problem). My height is a little higher 185 centimeters (approximately). So everything that has size 140 potentialy fits me. But it all depends on individual item. For example, I have 3 different swimsuits with size 140. The first one - its very hard to get dressed. Second - so so... but it fits me anyway. And third - fits me perfectly & very comfortable. Moreover, many cute girly outfits has sizes 145-150-164 - and this is just perfect! ;) 
SissyBabyCassie
I like these they are very cute :)

Princess Erin
Many thanks to all for your comments! Your ideas and tips will inspire me ;)
Bikini Bottoms
These are great, keep them coming :)
Loves to touch your bubble butt

jessybaby
I might forget a day or two just to go for a ride with the plugs. teehee
sarahpenguin
Liked this  image lots :)

Baby Butch
Another good job making this cappie.

you have a cute style of your own, thanks for sharing.
Chiara
I love your cappies and this is my personal favourite, I think the diary part is brilliant... If playing with a pink pony dressed as a pretty little princess isn't girly enough giggle, writing about it in a Disney diary is a perfect final touch!

What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.