All R Another Noob
A simple introduction
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
Hi everyone,

wanted to introduce myself. I'm a 31 year old male, Bisexual, currently owned by a Mistress & Master. Have only been their property now for About three months, but two of those three months, Mistress has had me dressing in panties everyday and wearing a bra 3x a week plus all the days I am in her presence. The cup size is a bit big but Mistress has promised her lil girl that she'll grow into it one way or the other. :) I am a lover of latex, would wear it 24/7 if I could. Oh almost forgot, Mistress got her lil slut, a nightie to sleep in. It's even pink (Mistress hates pink but says for her lil girl its a fitting color).

I look forward to being a part of SK and sharing the future changes.

scott
Last Post
5 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

Prissie

Hi everyone,

wanted to introduce myself. I'm a 31 year old male, Bisexual, currently owned by a Mistress & Master. Have only been their property now for About three months, but two of those three months, Mistress has had me dressing in panties everyday and wearing a bra 3x a week plus all the days I am in her presence. The cup size is a bit big but Mistress has promised her lil girl that she'll grow into it one way or the other. :) I am a lover of latex, would wear it 24/7 if I could. Oh almost forgot, Mistress got her lil slut, a nightie to sleep in. It's even pink (Mistress hates pink but says for her lil girl its a fitting color).

I look forward to being a part of SK and sharing the future changes.

scott  

And I would like to think we look forward to having you as part of our sissy family. I wear panties or, Vanity Fair pettis or pantliners every day myself. Right at the moment I'm wearing a warm and wet nappy (diaper). So you've come to the right place. Welcome aboard!

Curtsies and SissyGirlLuv,

Prissie
   Prissie
sissyjj

And I would like to think we look forward to having you as part of our sissy family. I wear panties or, Vanity Fair pettis or pantliners every day myself. Right at the moment I'm wearing a warm and wet nappy (diaper). So you've come to the right place. Welcome aboard!

Curtsies and SissyGirlLuv,

Prissie  

Hello from Sissy JJ too! 
~ Items ~

KyBlue
Thank you both for the warm welcome. It's going to be a long road for the changes. Unfortunately I do not have a feminine build. Too much time doing what society says you're supposed to. Football and sports in School, my job is in a very macho industry ... plus the years of being in the transportation industry, have left me with a less than ideal shape too!

However, the challenge is a welcome one, to make Mistress happy and to become what I was meant to be. Have already changed a few bad habbits in hopes of shedding some pounds. It's starting to have a effect, slowly but surely.

Prissy, just beginning the day I'm still in my beautiful nightie. I look forward to the evenings when I can put it on and dread the mornings when I have to take it off and dress for work.

Thank you again for the warm welcome.
Baby Butch
Welcome to Sissy Kiss, nice to meet you.

What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.