Another newbie here!
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
Hi everyone,
I originally signed up to comment on wannabe's story on Grace University. As far as what I am, I tend to think of myself as the "Mommy," or big brother role. (having 6 brothers and sisters and I being the oldest might have helped.) Diaper changes are no problem for me and I can even change cloth diapers like an expert (I just don't know about on myself though). I am male, although some of my mannerisms seem to be more female than male. It seems that whenever I call someplace to ask about parts, prices, warranty repair, and I don't give them my name they almost always refer to me being a female than a male. If they find out my name later it's really funny how they try to make up for it. I also feel more at home playing with the girls, just no tea parties, than playing a sport with the boys. Well, enough said.

BabyTux
Last Post
9 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

Sissy Jenni
Hi! Welcome to Sissy Kiss!!! ^_^ Have fun!!

That's intersting about people assuming, over the phone, you're female. My own phone voice tends to come across as very young. I definitely relate to feeling more at ease with playing girls' stuff rather than boys' sports.
Sissy Jenni
Feather Greymoon
Hi Tux!

I often feel the same way. The word "man" never seemed feel right when applied to me. And I've had the same thing happen on the phone. It was annoying at first but it's kind of funny now. I've learned that gender is not a polar condition but it's a continuum from male to female and everything in between. I hope you find this site to be a safe place to explor who you really are! :-)

sissyjj
Welcome from Sissy JJ!Β 
~ Items ~

BabyTux

Β Hi Tux!

I often feel the same way. The word "man" never seemed feel right when applied to me. And I've had the same thing happen on the phone. It was annoying at first but it's kind of funny now. I've learned that gender is not a polar condition but it's a continuum from male to female and everything in between. I hope you find this site to be a safe place to explor who you really are! :-) Β 

Thanks Greymoon,
I've always been fine being called a female over the phone. My parents even playfully teased me sometimes on it. Being called a man though does seem right, I guess I think of myself as a man, but do some things like a woman sometimes, if that makes sense.
I love cooking, and I know what clothes match. You won't catch me in a striped pair of shorts and a striped shirt. :) I also enjoy playing the piano and leatherworking. My mom never though of these tasks as being gender specific though, so I think that may be part of the reason I am being comfortable being called a man.
Well enough said, I guess I could write a book in one post...

BabyTux

Blairbabe
Hey babytux! You know who I am already but I thought this was a good place to let you and others to know more about me. Basically, I like and am a little of just about everything. I love being a male, as I am fond with females mostly, and it makes it easier for me to be strait then be looked down upon by society for being different, although I am in many ways. I like a little bit of diapering and babying, but would never want anything to be long term or permanent. I also love being with younger kids so I can be a good role model for them, and I help them to mature and do volunteer work with children sometimes. I like womens clothing and undergarments, but also like my own boy cloths.(except for swimwear, womens is way better). If you want to know more send me another private message!
From blairbabe :)
Do it for you!
Courtney Kay
Nice to meet you!Β 
Courtney

Baby Butch
Welcome to sissy kiss, lucky you were the oldest in the family, otherwize you would be the one put in diapers. Enjoy the site, a good diaper changer is always needed.
BabyTux

Β Welcome to sissy kiss... Enjoy the site, a good diaper changer is always needed. Β 

Uhoh, how many diapers do I need to change this time? *grins*

What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.