R Alicia's Debut
Hi Sissies!
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
 Hello everyone! My name is Alicia. I've been visiting Sissykiss for years and I finally decided to make an account. I'm a sissy baby (and aspiring ballerina) who enjoys the frilliest, softest, laciest, and cutest pink clothing. At the moment, I'd love to meet a Mommy/Mistress to roleplay dressing me up, diapering me, letting me make sissy cummies in my panties, etc. PM me if you have any questions or are interested! Thanks darlings!
Last Post
6 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

kay3070
Hi Alicia! A big welcome to you from one sissy baby to another. You're talking all my favourite  types of clothing there - I'm sure my wardrobe thinks clothes only come in one colour (tee hee!). I hope you find a Mommy.
   Big hugs
      K.
    MU-WAH!!! luv and hugs from Kay Kandyfloss   xxx

Sissy_Alicia
@ kay3070
  Thank you Kay! :)
~*Christie Luv*~
Hi Alicia darling! Welcome! I hope you have lots of fun here!

Sissy_Alicia
@ ~*Christie Luv*~
  With your amazing cappies, I'm sure I will Christie! 

Baby Butch
Welcome to Sissy Kiss, nice to meet another new member!
Jennifer Funshine
Welcome to the Sissy Kiss community, Alicia it's always a privilege to have a new member hop on board and from reading your introduction I've no doubt that you'll be making friends here in no time! *hehe*  

What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.