PG My Adult Baby Sissy Art ~ *Victoria Secret Collection ~ Gisele Bandchen*
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum

Its cute Baby Gisele modeling her pretty baby girl outfit in her lovely nursery! She's playing horsey and later Mommy will put her in her beautiful satin bassinet to change her didee!

(Feel free to share this with anyone as much as you like! You can even make this into a cute wallpaper!)
Gallery Images by ~*Christie Luv*~
Display More Images
Last Post
29 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..
0 - 25 of 28 posts
Page 1 of 2
Go to the page:    
Submit

SissyJessy
Such a good job Christie!!
I love her Diapee so much!!!  
Keep up the great work!

vsecret
 A trully gorgous masterpiece you have made. Such lovliness is within this pic that I will forever marvell at its beuty and my personall love for everything that is Victoria Secret

prissyprincess
  OOOO hhh !!! Christie what a WONDERFUL NURSERY I Weally Wike the Wittle Horsey , giggles , I,d sure wish I could get a play date so,s I could hide that Cute Horsey , giggles , Thx dear it,s WONDERFUL   
May the Fun never END . giggles , Summer,s Hot How About You ,
BarbiZ
I TOTALLY want a Sissy Nursery like this! I Love the horsie!

XOX, Barbi Z.

Wannabe_Baby
  Ooh, I hope her diapie doesn't leak all over that pretty rocking horse. *giggles*

Christie, such wonderful work, keep it up. You're making me fall in love with the already-pretty Victoria's Secret models. I keep imagining myself on that rocking horse in my own diapies with cute baby Gisele.  
~*Christie Luv*~
Aww thank you lovelies! I'm so glad you like it! Yes I love to imagine getting to ride a cute rocking horse like that hehe. One thats all plushie!

GoddessV
You did a wonderful job! She looks so precious in her nappies <3
DeliaPink
Christie!!! Luv!!!!This is absolutely amazing.I love everything about it.Such attention to sweet cutie cute details.You have such beautiful skills.This is soo vewy dweamy and perfect.I cannot wait for more.Oh gawshie wonderful work pwetty sissy Christie!
Huggles n Kissies 4 ever, 
Delia

sassygal360
how do you draw these?????????
duckling
wow. i love the nursery espacially the rocking hourse and the crib i wish i could be there to play hoursey with.  

dickbutt
WOW!!!! Your best work yet!
~*Christie Luv*~
Aww thank you sissy darlings! I'm so glad you like it!

how do you draw these?????????  

I use adobe photoshop and had lots of practice with it! This one is half a pastie, and I drew her diaper and baby outfit and booties hehe and did a lot of photo editting and manipulating.

april baby
omigosh, giselle looks adorable! thanks christie this one is amazingly sweet and cute.
Mina Silverwind
wow she is so cute and I can't wait to see more of your cute&fabulous works in the future.
success is not how many times you win but is instead our ability to learn that we win by never giving up when times are tough.

liljade
giggles cute horsey
lacysissy
Tom Brady says, "Gisele get off my pink hobby horse. And would you please change my diaper. I love the way you powder me!!!"

Silkyanon
Thats a very lucky rocking horse!! I wonder if I could fit inside. 
A ruffled pink dress fanatic
sloverboy
Wow, that's a great one!

baby mark
so pretty and cute
sissydiapers
I wuv it!! I wishes i was pwayin ona horsie in a dipee!! I wuv you lots n' lots cwistywuv!!!
"I will love you for you, not for what you have done or what you will become. I will love you for you, cuz somebody has shown me what love, what love really means."

pantypampers
So Sexy I Love It
duckling
that's a nursery to die for, espically the rocking hourse. 

c2bear
Really cute pic thanks for posting  
Sissy Jenni
Ooohh, such a lovely image! Soo wonderful and delightful as always!! !! Thank you for sharing your work!!   ^_^
Sissy Jenni

jkc224
these are good
0 - 25 of 28 posts
Page 1 of 2
Go to the page:    
Submit
What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.