PG 13 My Adult Baby Sissy Art ~ *Victoria Secret Collection ~ Adriana Lima*
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum

Its Baby Adriana and she would like to give an angel puff of love to all the AB's!

(Feel free to share this with anyone as much as you like! You can even make this into a cute wallpaper!)
Gallery Images by ~*Christie Luv*~
Display More Images
Last Post
32 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..
0 - 25 of 31 posts
Page 1 of 2
Go to the page:    
Submit

SissyJessy
*squeels*
Such a pretty outfit!!! I'm in love <3 ^_^

DeliaPink
Absolutely gorgeous!
You have done it again Christie Luv!
I just love love love her soft pink nightie ,cute lil hair bow and diapee.
Soft Loveliness
Thankies soo muchy for posting these.
I just love stopping by SK even if I only have a lil time in the day and discovering new pwetty content wike this,.
How many more of the models do you have planned you want to do?
Huggles n Kissies ,
Delia

Wannabe_Baby
Christie, you never fail to amaze me. I'm in love once again. :) I think I loved Baby Gisele a bit more, just because she was more babyish, but Adriana is adorable too.

Like DeliaPink, I really want to know how many more of the models you will do. I can't wait to see more. I'm dreaming of seeing one in a bonnet and pacifier. *giggles/wink* :)
~*Christie Luv*~
Yay! Thank you darling! I'm so happy you like it! Since there is four more Victoria Secret Angels left I'll be doing four more.

Would anyone like to see Trya Banks? She isn't a Victoria Secret Angel anymore but she was a famous one. If I get enough people saying they'd like to see her than I'll be doing 5 more.

prissyprincess
   WOW !! WONDERFUL , giggles , you,ve been holding back dear . THX   Can I have first try at the diaper changing contest here , please , pretty please  
May the Fun never END . giggles , Summer,s Hot How About You ,
Wannabe_Baby

Yay! Thank you darling! I'm so happy you like it! Since there is four more Victoria Secret Angels left I'll be doing four more.

Would anyone like to see Trya Banks? She isn't a Victoria Secret Angel anymore but she was a famous one. If I get enough people saying they'd like to see her than I'll be doing 5 more.  

Definitely Christie. The more the merrier! Please do Tyra too! *jumps up and down*  

Lavander
These are pretty amazing. Excellent work!

~ Items ~

cheerful_pixie
You betcha!

I'd pay to see you in that outfit Lavander! RAWR!!

I can has Sissy Lapdances pleases?

I has kissies to pay wit for it!

prissyprincess
OO hh !! pixie dear I,ve brought you a wittle something to chew on deary , giggles , g rrrr !!! , giggles , have fun rolling around in the hay with my wittle kitty . 
May the Fun never END . giggles , Summer,s Hot How About You ,
cheerful_pixie
SQUEEEEE!!!

[ sprinkles on Eau de Tigress and drops to all fours ]

OK Simba...be gentle....

Sissy Desiree
Thanks! I always enjoy your artwork.
c2bear
Really cute pic 

jamiesissy
Will somebody make me look like that
_Davina_
Fabulous work, I have a new wallpaper now. Imagine trying to explain that to your wife but she has a good sense of humor and doesn't mind my sissy side at all.
Please don't make me wet my panties

Baby Jade
wow how do you make such wonderful art
garnetix
Wow what program are you using O-O its amazing , I want to try and create one but I need to know what program to use 0-0;

MommyScarlet
Very pretty Christie,just adorable.  
ky_girlieboy
now this is one i really like

liljade
dam she's a sexy angel

lonnie
wow, such good art, wish mine was as good, i hope to one day post my art as well, but i love your touch, Mistress is also impressed
lonnie
babie
wow pretty in pink
likes my fanny in warm hands and to be foundle by anyone you would like to play .

carrilee
WOW~!!!!! 
Very Pretty and very Cute!! 
Please some more!!!!!  
huggs and kisses
sissy carrilee
distemic
I really like this one. Combining my favorite lingerie with diapers? AWESOME!

pantypampers
She looks adorable
0 - 25 of 31 posts
Page 1 of 2
Go to the page:    
Submit
What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.