R ADULT BABIES
I made a couple of cappies for Babyginagirl and Trevor.
Posted on
ADULT BABIES - I made a couple of cappies for Babyginagirl and Trevor., Mommy,Sissybaby,Diaper, Adult Babies,Feminization,Humiliation,Diaper Lovers ADULT BABIES - I made a couple of cappies for Babyginagirl and Trevor., Mommy,Sissybaby,Diaper, Adult Babies,Feminization,Humiliation,Diaper Lovers
ADULT BABIES - I made a couple of cappies for Babyginagirl and Trevor., Mommy,Sissybaby,Diaper, Adult Babies,Feminization,Humiliation,Diaper Lovers
ADULT BABIES - I made a couple of cappies for Babyginagirl and Trevor., Mommy,Sissybaby,Diaper, Adult Babies,Feminization,Humiliation,Diaper Lovers
Click any of the images to see their full size
Gallery Images by Baby Butch
Display More Images
Last Post
8 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

shamrock
I wish it me being diapered and bottle fed with other stuff with this pretty babysitter like her,,,, and he or she is lucky   

Baby Butch
@ shamrock
 I don't remember babysitters dressing like that. *smiles* I am wet and need her to change me! Glad you like the captions Shamrock.
jessybaby
Would never turn down being a baby
a new me teehee

Baby Butch
@ jessybaby
 I am jealous of Trevor but could easily take Babyginagirl's place too. I will make you something Jessybaby.

jessybaby
@ Baby Butch
  thats one sexy babysitter. I look foward to everything you do BB
a new me teehee

Baby Butch
@ jessybaby
 Thank you, that is nice to know. : )

babyginagirl
Yessssss you just know me sooooo well,and what I truely desire and need to be!!!
I just LOVES you soooooo much,keep MY baby girl life going.I just SOOOOO desire it!!!
XXXXXOOOOO 

Baby Butch
@ babyginagirl
 I am glad you commented on these. The baby captions for you are a couple of my favorites. Stay a baby! Love to you from Baby Butch. Note: I made you a new caption to post another day.
What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.