PG ABAlex, i am new here
looking to talk to people :)
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
Hello everyone! I am a 21 year old abdl and sissy switch. That means I like both top and bottom, or little and big, roles. I enjoy everything abdl, from diapers to cute outfits to messing and bottles. I also enjoy pink clothes and sissyfication (especially forced), spankings, and some bondage.
I like to write, and will be posting stories here soon :)
Aside from this stuff, I like reading, music (I play a few instruments), movies, martial arts, and some other stuff.
I am generally friendly and would like to chat with or meet people. Please message me if you want!
Last Post
5 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!
Add your message here..
Martial arts AND playing several musical instruments? Wow. It goes to show the remarkable range of talents we have in our world wide sissy/transgender community. In my real life I'm a student of Tae Kwon Do, so we have something in common.

I'm not into bondage or being spanked, but love putting on a diaper when I get up in the morning and getting it nice and warm and wet. Its a sweet and joyful way to start my day. And I always wear feminine underwear under my real world drab-clothes. Sometimes if I have the time (which is scarce at this time as I'm constantly battling snow and cold), I'll put on a skirt or dress and high heels. When spring comes, I look forward to dehairing my legs and maybe even, going out en femme.

So, welcome to our special place in cyberspace for sissies and AB's. I look forward to your contributions to what we're about!

Peace and LittleGirlLuv,
Thank you for saying so :) I really appreciate it.
That so cool! I did Taekwondo too! What level are you, and which style?

Also, I myself don't really have the privacy to wear very often. Its cool you get too!

you should message me, I'd love to talk :)
Baby Butch
Welcome to Sissy Kiss from a big baby who likes to wear a diaper!

I posted my Awards in a Blog. Here is a link to view them.

I hope everyone has a wonderful day!
thanks! nice to meet you! message me any time
What kind of post would you like to make?
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.