R AB TIME
Sissy Kiss editor Baby Butch has captioned 15 adult babies having fun and being feminine.
Posted on
AB TIME - Sissy Kiss editor Baby Butch has captioned 15 adult babies having fun and being feminine., Diaper,Dominate,Mommy,Sissybaby, Adult Babies,Feminization,Humiliation,Diaper Lovers AB TIME - Sissy Kiss editor Baby Butch has captioned 15 adult babies having fun and being feminine., Diaper,Dominate,Mommy,Sissybaby, Adult Babies,Feminization,Humiliation,Diaper Lovers
AB TIME - Sissy Kiss editor Baby Butch has captioned 15 adult babies having fun and being feminine., Diaper,Dominate,Mommy,Sissybaby, Adult Babies,Feminization,Humiliation,Diaper Lovers
AB TIME - Sissy Kiss editor Baby Butch has captioned 15 adult babies having fun and being feminine., Diaper,Dominate,Mommy,Sissybaby, Adult Babies,Feminization,Humiliation,Diaper Lovers
Click any of the images to see their full size
 *Stay babyish and have a great day!*
Gallery Images by Baby Butch
Display More Images
Last Post
16 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

Pink Balloon
How much trouble would I get in for stealing that backpack? 

Robyn can keep the contents, I just want the adorible princesses on my back. *giggle*

Baby Butch
@ Pink Balloon
 He he, you better be sneaky about stealing that backpack. It is lovely and Robyn may not want to part with it.
LoveFox
 Thanks for the caption I really enjoyed it especially those cute ears.

Baby Butch
@ LoveFox
 Greetings Love Fox! I am happy that you enjoyed your cappie. I saw the picture and it reminded me of you and it is a cute one.

shamrock
dear baby butch,,,, I like my caption and all the other too and mistysshamrock is lucky to have nurses from maternity ward to diapered him and dress him as a baby girl 

Baby Butch
@ shamrock
 You look well trained Shamrock to obey your nurse. Glad you liked your cappie and all the cappies. Did you like my caption called Natural? MIstysshamrock has it made in his position!
sarahpenguin
yay for dorable piccies :)

Baby Butch
@ sarahpenguin
 Hello Sarahpenguin, you look pretty adorable in Toddler. I am happy you like these captions. : )

sissybabydreams
couldn't think of a nicer way to return from my holidays than to find a cappie from the one and only Baby Butch, big hugs 

Baby Butch
@ sissybabydreams
 Hope dat holiday was wunnerful. Gwad yur happy wif da cappie! Hugs to you too. : )
jessybaby
These cappies re so fantastic i always hope to see more of the stories continued. You are a natural BB!
a new me teehee

Baby Butch
@ jessybaby
  Fank ooo vewy much Jessybaby fo dis compliment. Mes gwad dese are fantastic! Gwad ooo wike mine called Natural, mes wubs it. Hab a gweat day!

babyginagirl
As ALWAYS baby butch you just know what is always going on in our heads,with desires and needs.I am sooooooooo glad you found me a mommy,that understands me!!!
Keep up the GREAT work!!! XXXXXOOOOO 

Baby Butch
@ babyginagirl
 Your comment made my day better! Always glad to see your comments Babyginagirl. Glad you love your cappie, the pic is one of my favorites. Have a great day! Hugs Baby Butch : )
Robyn
Poor john used to be so masculine and now he makes pee-pee in his girlie pull-ups! I love my Disney Princess backpack so much! Pwease, pwease can I wear Disney Princess panties instead of diapers? 

Baby Butch

@ Robyn

To be honest you should be wearing a diaper instead of pull ups the way you have wetting accidents. The backpack is a gift for 5 stars on your wetting chart. Yes to the panties but I doubt they stay dry very long!

What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.