PG Petticoat Punishment Program ~ Updtd Pt2
A boy is taught a lesson by his Mommy. Warning: Gets a little messy here and there :3
Posted on
Add A New Story
The page list
The Next Page
Petticoat Punishment Program

James sat on his bed, awaiting punishment from his mother. The clock ticked away at every second, making time seem even slower. He couldn't imagine what he was going to do.

James was 12 years old, but very small for his age. In fact, he was smaller than his 10 year old sister, much to his shame. He had also never been a particularly strong boy, being smaller and weaker than all his classmates, and was considered a pansy by his classmates. It was this teasing that caused him to skip school in the first place.
This wasn't the first time James had skipped school. In fact, he did it all the time. So often that he was now suspended until James's mother, Amy, could get him to behave. He knew this involved some kind of punishment, he just didn't know what it was yet.

Finally, he heard his mother coming up the stairs. From the sound of the footsteps and giggling behind her, it sounded like his sister Suzie was coming up too. He knew this would be bad, so he braced himself.
Amy walked through the door, with a surprisingly not-angry look on her face. In fact, she looked sort of happy. Stern, but happy. James was confused by this, and simply stayed sitting on his bed, waiting for his Mom to say something.

''This has gone too far, James. We can't have you skipping school like this.'' Amy said, sternly. James simply looked away shyly, not knowing how to respond. Amy continued; ''If you want to act like a child, then that's fine with me.'' It was at this point James noticed his Mom was carrying a large bag, which she placed on the bed next to him before opening.

As James looked inside, he was confused for a moment. He saw frills, toys, and a lot of pink. Suzie was still giggling, and trying to hold in her excitement for what was to come next. James looked up to his Mom, clearly wondering what this was about.

''Sweetie, you know that Mommy group I'm part of? Well, one of my friends from there gave me the address of a website that specializes in cases like these. This kit they sent will really help you behave better.
Suddenly, it dawned on James what was going on. He looked to the bag again and noticed it was filled with dresses, from the looks of them, for very young girls.

''M-mom.. I'm sorry! I'll be good, just don't make me--'' James was then pulled into a hug from his Mother, who still didn't seem angry at all. ''James, sweetheart, this isn't a punishment! I'm not even mad!'' James looked up, puzzled. ''Y-you're not...?''

''Of course not, sweetie. But I do need you to try this for me, since this seems like the best option right now.'' Amy signaled for Suzie to leave the room, which she did right away.
Amy pulled a dress out of the bag as James looked on in total embarrassment.
it was the pinkest, frilliest, girliest dress he'd ever seen.

He was about to protest until he saw the other items in the bag... Diapers! He asked again what this was about, and Amy explained that it was part of the program. James was speechless, but didn't know what else to do. He began taking off his clothes and prepared for the worst.

Soon afterwards, James was in a diaper, which had a Disney Princess design to it. After that followed the outfit: The pink, frilly dress from before (Complete with fluffy petticoat underneath), knee-high white socks, and Mary Jane shoes. The dress was just short enough to leave the bottom of his diaper exposed. James was blushing heavily at this point.

''Aww, you look adorable sweetheart!'' Amy smiled at James, which helped with the embarrassment a little. Before James knew what had happened, Amy opened the door, which Suzie was readily standing on the other side of. She erupted into laughter at James, much to his annoyance. As soon as the fit of laughter was over, Suzie looked up to her Mother and asked her with wide eyes ''Are we still gonna call him James?''

Amy looked through the handbook that came with the supplies, before looking back up to Suzie. ''It says we should give him a girlier name. Why don't you pick one, sweetie?'' Suzie lit up with excitement and thought for a moment. At this point, James noticed the name of the handbook was ''A mommy's guide to petticoat punishment''.

Suzie had decided on a name now: Jenny, since it sounded similar to James. Amy was happy with the decision and agreed to use it. James sighed out of embarrassment and tried to think if there was a positive side to this.
Amy lifted James over her shoulder and carried him downstairs like a baby. She turned on a DVD of Cinderella to watch, and sat down with James sitting on her lap, cradled in her arms. He found this slightly comforting, but he was finding his new clothes less comfortable, especially his bulky diaper. He was trying to think of ways to get out of his punishment, but couldn't think of anything. His mother seemed set on having him do this, and he knew there was no way he could disobey her.

After only a short time, James had fallen asleep, due to being so overwhelmed by his new lifestyle. He was soon woken up by the gentle nudges of his mother. He looked up to her as she smiled down at him, still loving his adorable new look. However, he quickly noticed that something was wrong - there was a distinct soggy feeling in his diaper. He quickly realized what this meant and covered it up, whimpering slightly.

''Sweetheart, what's wrong? Let me see your diaper.'' Amy said calmly, moving his hand out of the way. She felt his diaper for a moment, instantly recognizing that he had peed himself. James began blushing heavily, confused and embarrassed. Amy smiled and lifted him over her shoulder again, carrying him back upstairs. ''Shh, there there baby, it's okay'' Amy comforted him as she laid James down on her own bed. ''This program is working sooner than I expected! Unfortunately I don't have a changing table just yet, so we'll just have to use this for a bit, okay Jenny?'' James looked back up to his Mom. ''Changing table? You mean I'm actually supposed to.. use these?'' He asked. ''Of course sweetheart, that's why they're there!''

Suddenly, Suzie walked back in as Amy was unfastening James's diaper. ''Did Jenny pee herself?'' She giggled, much to the annoyance of James. ''Yes, dear, I'm just changing her.'' Amy replied. James couldn't believe what he was hearing. Suddenly he was a 'she'. He had always known he was feminine, and he definitely knew that everyone else knew, but he didn't think it'd get to this level.

''Mooomm...'' he whined, annoyed at his Mother embarrassing him. ''Call me Mommy from now on, sweetie.'' She reminded him sternly. He sighed and and let his Mother finish changing his diaper.
''There we go! All clean baby.'' Amy said as she fastened the new diaper, again with a Disney Princess design. Amy then noticed that it was now 9pm, which was to be set as James's bedtime.

''Oh, time for bed sweetie!'' She continued.
''But.. It's only 9pm! James replied.
''I know, but little baby girls like you need to have a nice early bedtime. Now, I don't have pajamas or a crib for you yet, so you'll just have to sleep with me in my bed.''
James didn't respond, still unsure of what to say. His mother helped him undress down to just his diaper, and got into her own pajamas before getting into bed. She hugged him tightly, comforting James about the whole situation. ''Night baby'' she whispered softly to him as he drifted off to sleep.

The next morning, James was alone in the bed. He woke up to the sound of his mother coming through the front door, apparently with a lot of supplies. After realizing this, he urgently checked his diaper. Thankfully he stayed dry overnight, and started hoping that yesterday's incident was just a one time thing.

He went downstairs to find a huge stock of items: Clothes and pajamas to fill a wardrobe, a crib, changing table, toys, and enough diapers to last months, along with other random baby girl items. This, of course, was all paid for by the petticoat punishment program.

James looked on in horror as he realized that this was going to be more long term than he had thought.
---
As the weeks went by, James got slightly more used to his new lifestyle, but still not enough. He began fighting back to the punishment more and more often, as every aspect of his life was being sissified. His sister and mother, of course, were loving every second of it.

One morning, James woke up in his crib as normal. His crib was in his mother's room, as was his changing table, so she could always quickly and easily get to him and change his diapers if he needed. Amy woke up soon after James and dressed him in a frilly mint green dress. She brought him donwnstairs and allowed him to watch television, as long as it was ''age appropriate''. He hated watching the baby girl's TV shows, he found them so boring.

Soon afterward, Amy interrupted James's TV. ''Come on sweetie, we need to drop Suzie off to school today, the Bus won't be here in time today.'' She began to walk over to James to bring him to the car, before he realized that going to his old school would mean all his friends would see him dressed like a baby girl. That wasn't something he was going to let happen easily. He quickly moved back and pleaded with her to let him stay at home.

''Please mommy, I'll be good! Just don't make me go to school!'' Amy looked at James sternly for a moment before giving in. ''Alright,'' She began, ''But you have to stay in your high chair, and I want you to drink all your ba-ba before I get back. Deal?'' James nodded his head happily and Amy sat him in his highchair. ''I'll be back real soon, Jenny.'' She said lovingly as she kissed him on the cheek. As the girls left he began to drink from his bottle. When he had it done halfway, he decided to give it a break for a moment. As the minutes went by, he suddenly realized that he needed to pee. It was a rare event that he would realize he needed to ''go'' before it actually happened, so he had to use this opportunity. With much effort, he escaped the high chair and headed for the bathroom.

He was relieved to be able to use the toilet again. He didn't like the feeling he got in his diaper when he ''used'' it. Just as he was halfway done peeing, he heard his Mom coming through the door. He began to panic, and started trying to pee faster, but it was too late. She had heard the noise and walked into the bathroom, looking angry. Of course he finished as soon as she walked in. He stood in silence with his diaper around his ankles.
''Jenny, I told you to stay in your high chair and finish drinking your bottle! And what are you doing using a grown-up potty?'' ''I--I...'' James couldn't think of anything to say. Amy walked over to him and pulled him back to the kitchen, leaving his diaper on the floor behind him.

She sat down on the couch and put James over her knee. ''Sorry Jenny, but disobeying mommy is a no-no.'' Amy said before she began to smack James's bare bottom. She only spanked him three times, one for each disobedient thing he did. She then sat him up and looked him in the eye. He was red in the face and on the verge of tears.

''I'm sorry sweetheart, but Mommy told you to stay in your highchair for a reason. If I had been late you could have gotten hurt.'' She said in a soft, more compassionate voice. ''I... I'm sorry Mommy...'' James said tearfully. Amy hugged James tightly. ''It's okay sweetheart. I only do this because I love you.'' Amy got James's diaper from the bathroom and fed him his breakfast, the rest of his bottle and baby food.

About an hour later, James was in his playpen, surrounded by plush toys and Barbie dolls. He was thinking about the spanking from earlier, and decided that he really shouldn't have disobeyed. He felt terrible, and decided that from now on he would obey his Mommy no matter what.

As he played with his Barbie dolls, James felt a slight rumble in his stomach. He knew it was because of the baby food, it took some getting used to. He tried to ignore it, but it wouldn't stop. He was about to tell Amy, but she was talking on the phone and didn't want to disturb her.

Suddenly, he felt something in his diaper, and knew straight away what it was. He was pooping into his diaper. He still wasn't used to the feeling of the warm poop squishing against the inside of his diaper, so he immediately looked up to call for his Mom, only to see that she had left the room for a moment. He had no idea when she would come back, and obviously couldn't leave his playpen, so he did the only thing he could do: Sat back down and continued playing with his Barbie dolls. Sitting down only made it more uncomfortable, but he had no other choice. The smell had filled the room, though it wasn't bothering him as much as it used to.

As soon as she walked back into the room, Amy noticed the smell and guessed what had happened. ''Did some make stinkies in her diapees?'' Amy asked with a smile on her face. James shyly giggled in answer to her, which she found adorable. She lifted him upstairs to the changing table and changed him into a nice, fresh diaper.
''There, Jenny, no more poopums!'' She said cheerily, causing James to smile. He didn't know why, but he was starting to like his new life a little. At least he was never stressed like he was at school, and he wasn't made fun of for being girly. He could actually see himself getting used to being Jenny now.

As soon as Suzie got home from school, she ran right to James as always. She loved having a baby sister, especially because she knew her baby sister was really her big brother. She loved teasing him about his feminine nature, which still annoyed James.

Today, however, Suzie was feeling particularly mean, and decided to take James's favorite Barbie doll away for herself. Right when he was playing with it, she ran up and snatched it from him, taunting him afterwards too. This was when James decided he had enough, and pushed her over, taking the doll back from her, causing Suzie to cry and tell on him. He knew he was in trouble now.

Soon, Amy came into the room with the same stern look on her face. She told James that she had grounded Suzie for taking his Barbie doll, but that he still needed to be punished for pushing his sister. He didn't try to argue, but began to tear up anyway.
Amy unfastened James's diaper and put him over her knee again. This time she spanked him for much longer, causing his bottom to become red when she was finished.

Amy again told James that she only does this because she loves him, and said that spankings are necessary for the program. She gave him a bottle of warm milk, dressed him in a pink nightie and put him to bed.
Amy was reminded of the program by the Spanking. She had forgotten about it a while before. She then got to thinking about what to do with James's school.

The next morning, Amy went through the usual routine: Changed James's diaper, brought him downstairs, fed him baby food and a warm bottle of milk, and put on television for him. His butt was still a little sore from the spanking, but he wasn't angry at his mommy. He knew what he did was bad and why she did it.
While James was watching Cinderella again, Amy surprised James with some good news.

''Good news Jenny, I was talking to the principal of your school, and we've decided it would be better if you didn't go back. You're going to stay here and be Mommy's adorable little princess!'' She said cheerily.
James began to cry, but they were tears of happiness. He was happy that he was going to stay home with Mommy and be her special little girl forever.

The End
The Next Page
Last Post
18 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

krystalasbaby
Nice story but i hope you plan on trying to follow up with a sequel.
PrincessCinderella

Nice story but i hope you plan on trying to follow up with a sequel.  

I was thinking that too, I'll write a sequel if I can think of anything to do in it :3
Who wants a kiss? ^.^  

shysissytoddler88
Lovely story  ) I hope you make a part 2 :)
SissyDesiree
This is a good, well written story. It has all the main things I like in a story: dominant women, petticoating, diapering, and spankings. I hope you'll continue writing.
- Sissy Desiree

sissieann
    What a great story there got to be more please???    
sarahpenguin
I liked your story too, pwease continue it! *hugs and waves and a crinkly bottomy pat anna warm bottle obs baby formula*

PrincessCinderella
Thanks for all the responses! I want to continue this one, so I will as soon as I get some ideas for what to do with James next... ^.^
If anyone wants to chat also, feel free to talk to me :3 Hugs and kisses!

justbob
Please go on!  I joined the forum (instead of lurking in the back ground) just to leave this message.  So, please continue! Maybe "he" Jen could meet another "boy" in the program, surely there are other "boys" in this program.  It could even be a previous classmate who James got into mischief with, and his Mommy was told of the effects this program had on wayward boys.

PrincessCinderella
Thank you! I'm planning to continue soon, when I get some spare time :3 I think the best thing to do would be to have another sissyboy for James to play with ^^

Thanks again! ^.^ xxx
Who wants a kiss? ^.^  
Mellsissy
Very good story. Please continue.

PrincessCinderella
Petticoat Punishment Program 2

Several months had gone by since James's sissyfication, and it was now the beginning of Summer. Suzie had recently headed off for Summer camp, and would not be back for two months, leaving James with his mother Amy all day every day.

The organizers of the Petticoat Punishment Program were happy with James's progression into a sissy baby girl, and were happy to supply Amy with all the diapers, toys and other various items she needed, making life a lot easier for both Amy and James.

James was now much more used to his life as Jenny, and his school-free days became much easier, however he still held on to his preteen mindset, being aware that he was really a preteen boy, but still keeping up the act of being a baby girl, both for the happiness of his mother, and because he was enjoying it a lot more than he thought he would.
--
It was one of the first mornings of Summer, and James was woken up, as always, by his mother at 7:00am, and was allowed to stay in the clothes he had worn the previous night, which was simply a pink Barbie T-shirt and a diaper.

Amy brought him downstairs and fed him his usual breakfast; baby food and a bottle of warm milk. He was then allowed to watch a Barbie DVD.

James was used to all of this by now, and enjoyed it, but still found himself a little... bored. He was always looking for new things to do, even if it meant being a little naughty from time to time. He just couldn't seem to leave behind his disobedient nature, only now he would do things like refuse to eat his baby food, or walk around the house wearing nothing but his diaper. Almost every time he did something like this it resulted in a spanking, but he kept doing it anyway. Not too often, just occasionally.

Amy soon came back in and brought James upstairs to get him dressed, giving him a blue dress that was much less heavy for the hot weather. When she was finished, she reached out her hand to lead James back downstairs, but he paused for a moment, before saying, in his most feminine voice, ''Mommy, I gotta peepee!''
Amy smiled and answered him. ''Okay sweetheart, but hurry up. Mommy has things to do.''

James closed his eyes, and within a moment Amy could hear the sound of the pee filling James's diaper. He opened his eyes when he finished, and Amy promptly lifted him onto the changing table. When she opened the diaper, she saw it was covered in yellow stain, and the smell that came with it. She changed him and held his hand, bringing him back downstairs. ''There you go princess, all clean.''

Instead of bringing him back to the kitchen, Amy continued to walk towards the stairs, confusing James. She grabbed her keys and opened the door.
''Where are we going, Mommy?'' James asked.
''Just have to run a few errands, sweetheart - now come on.'' Amy replied, as she lifted James into a pink booster seat in the back of the car, and got into the front, driving off.

James was worried. He had barely left his house since he began his ''new life'' - and was still extremely worried of what others would think of him. He decided to speak up on the matter.
''M-Mommy... what if somebody sees me? They'll think I'm weird...'' He said shyly, shuffling around in his seat due to his puffy diaper.

''Nobody will think you're weird, sweetheart. You're Mommy's little angel!'' She said back to him with a smile. It didn't reassure him much, but he decided not to say anything else, he was never good with words.
They arrived at their first stop: A shopping mall. This made James even more worried, he thought he was bound to get some odd looks here. He still didn't say anything, deciding not to bother her.

Amy got out of the car, seemingly leaving James for a moment, which confused him. He could hear her getting something from the back of the car, but he couldn't see what it was. Finally, she opened his door and he stepped out, glad to not be sitting in his bulky diaper anymore. As soon as he turned around, however, he saw what his mother was getting from the back of the car: A stroller! He hadn't used this before, as he hadn't needed to. Before he could react, Amy picked him up and placed him in the stroller, fastening him in tight to make sure he couldn't get away.

He now realized that, if he were to get into an embarrassing situation, he would have to rely on his Mother to get him away from it, since she needed to push him everywhere. His fears grew worse and worse all the time.
Amy strolled through the mall with James, going to every clothes shop she could find. She bought a lot of new clothes for James, of course they were all dresses and other girly items. Soon she had bags full of new clothes for him. He thought they were all very pretty and was admittedly a little excited to wear them, but was embarrassed to be in such a public place.

As they went through the mall, James got some funny looks here and there. Some were of confusion, others clearly thought he was cute. He had a consistent blush on his face thanks to all the women staring at him.
James was getting bored of all the shopping, and was glad that he saw they were finally heading for the exit. He didn't think he could take much more of sitting in his diaper. However, just as they neared the exit, a friend of Amy's came seemingly out of nowhere and started talking with Amy. The two talked for a moment before she noticed James, who was blushing heavily once again to have attention drawn to him.

''Oh! Is this your new baby girl you've told me about?'' She asked.
''Yes, this is Jenny. Isn't she just precious?'' Amy replied, both of the girls looking down on James's embarrassed face.

The two continued to talk about other things for several minutes, but it felt like hours from where James was sitting. He tried to get his mind off things and let his mind wander, but this proved to be a bad idea, as he was also distracting himself. He eventually started focusing again when he realized that there was a familiar rumble in his tummy. He knew what this meant, and tried desperately to stop it, but it was too late. Before he could say anything, James started pooping into his diaper, making the uncomfortable nappy wrapped around him even more uncomfortable to sit in as the poop squished all around his bum.

The smell was immediately noticeable to James, but seemingly not to Amy or her friend. He waited, sitting in his own poop, for his Mother to notice so they could leave. He was heavily embarrassed to have pooped himself in such a public place.

A few minutes later, Amy's friend noticed the smell before looking down to James. ''Oh my, does somebody have a messy diaper?'' She asked with a smile on her face. James was happy she noticed, but was unhappy it was her and not Amy.

Amy quickly kneeled down and felt the bottom of James's diaper, sniffing him a little too to be sure. ''Woops, looks like she does! Better get this little missy home so I can change her.'' Amy said goodbye to her friend and began to walk back to the car with James.

When they got back, Amy unfastened James from the Stroller, which he quickly got out of. She put the stroller in the trunk of the car, before lifting James into the booster seat again.
James was confused, he thought Amy was going to change him. ''A-aren't you gonna change me, Mommy?'' James asked meekly. ''Sorry Jenny, I don't have any diapers with me. You'll just have to make due until we get home, sweetheart.''

The drive home was difficult for James. Amy didn't open any windows, so the smell of his dirty diapers filled the car quickly. Amy didn't seem to mind or even notice it, but James did. On top of that, he had to sit in it for a while longer, something he was hoping to avoid.

As soon as they got home, Amy got James's bum cleaned up as quick as she could. Before putting a fresh diaper on him, she decided that he would need a bath after waiting so long to get changed.
Amy ran James a warm bath and washed him thoroughly, as she wouldn't allow he baby princess in a bath alone. Once he was all clean and dry, she put a fresh diaper on him and kissed him on the cheek. James was happy the stressful part of the day was finally over.

James was watching television to relax after such a messy day. Since it was hot out at the moment, he was again wearing only a T-shirt (This time a pink one with writing that said ''Pretty Poopy Princess'' on it) and his diaper. The T-shirt was likely chosen by Amy as a joke about today's accident.

After a while, James was getting bored of watching television, so he decided to go look for his Mom to see if there was anything fun he could do. He went into the kitchen to find her, but she wasn't there. He was about to go check upstairs, but noticed a very nice smell in the kitchen. He looked over to the counter, and saw a plate of fresh cookies that Amy had made.

They looked very tempting, so James decided to go and sneak one while Amy wasn't there. This was yet another of his instances of being naughty when he was bored.
The plate was purposely placed on a high part of the counter so James couldn't reach it, but standing on his tippy toes he came close. He decided to jump up and catch it quickly, but this proved to be a bad idea, since he wasn't able to keep hold of the plate, causing it to fall and smash to pieces.

Amy came running downstairs as quick as she could after hearing the noise, and saw James standing in front of the broken plate. She stared for a moment before looking very angry. He knew what that face meant. She walked up and grabbed him by the wrist, sitting down on the couch and putting him over her knee.
''I'm sorry Jenny, but Mommy can't let such naughty behavior go unpunished. This hurts me more than it hurts you.'' She said sternly as she unfastened his diaper. James braced himself for the pain. Amy smacked James's bare butt again and again, the stinging pain increasing each time. James made an audible squeak each time her hand hit his bottom. This went on for several minutes, the spankings in rhythm the whole time. After about five minutes, she let James up and refastened his diaper. His butt was now deep red, and the stinging pain was worse than usual. She then grabbed him by the wrist and brought him upstairs, where she placed him in his cot.
''Early bedtime for you, young missy. You stay here and think about what you did.'' She said with the same stern look on her face before leaving to clean up the mess.

With the diaper being thickly pressed against James's waist area, the pain in his bum was worse. He got under the blankets, slightly sobbing due to the pain, but was still not angry at his precious mommy. He knew what he did was bad.

Meanwhile, Amy was downstairs cleaning the last of the mess James had made.
She was sad that she had to punish her baby, but knew that she would have to be a little more strict if she wanted him to start behaving even more like a sissy baby girl.
---
That's it for this part! I hope everyone enjoyed it:3
I'm planning to do another, but I'm a little low on ideas at the moment. If anyone has anything they'd like to see in the next part, just comment below!
And if anyone wants to talk to me, feel free to message me. I feel a widdle wonely :c

-Smooches, PrincessCinderella
sarahpenguin
*hugs* Thanks for carrying on with your story, I enjoyed it as much as part 1! :) *wavesan hugs anna crinkly bottomy pat anna warm baby bottle of infanty formula*

Hmm perhaps our sissybaby hero could go to the doctor? Or get a baby playmate? Perhaps she could get training to talk like a baby and get a playpen to keep her from wandering off whenever mommy isn't watching her? Win a lifetime supply of plushies? Trip to a butterfly garden? Baby birthday party? All the hugs ever? :)

SteffieBoy
Oh, absolutely do continue, this is a whole ton of fun to read!

I agree with the above poster; I like the idea of having our cute, regressed hero visit a nice special doctor who will ensure he stays a nice, cute, regressed, easy-to-handle child for a good long time...

... Or, just perhaps introduce a mother who is enamored with lil' Jenny and decides to 'enroll' her own son in the program, giving Jenny another new play-mate.

Whatever you do, we will be reading! THanks so much for posting :)
shysissytoddler88
I loved part 2  ) I have a Idea  ) I think that would be great :)

krystalasbaby
fank you for part 2 i weally wike it.  Sounds wike Amy going to hav to twain More.  Time out paci fastened in mouf, if not in cot then in playpen or baby walker or jumper.
Maybe a cd to help baby jenny know he is a sissy baby
funfayre
It appears as though apart from general naughtiness, the other reason for playing up is boredom - after all, it must be hard to just 'let go' and don't think.

Perhaps his mind could be channeled / kept busy with girlish activities, e.g. learning to sew, researching girlish interests etc. Perhaps also combined with the prospect of after several months of acclimatisation to the role, gradually allow him to 'grow up' (along feminine lines, of course!) - guide him towards volunteering for (slightly) more mature fashions which are gradually introduced as existing outfits wear out (rather than the abrupt 'pack away all the baby stuff, bring out little girl stuff' that many stories do).

In the meantime, it's been several months since he started the programme, and it's likely his hair's grown. it probably won't be too much more time before it's long enough to be restyled...

Mellsissy
Great addition.  Keep it going.
What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.