All R Diaper sissy slave training hypno video
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
I have seen some wonderful training subliminal videos that just make me crave sucking and satisfying my little sissy bottom. But I am a little sissydiaper slave who needs proper diaper training. Are there any of you wondeful talented sissies or mistresses out there who can make subliminal hypno training videos? I want to lose control in my diaper while watching, I just wonder what I would do for that wonderful person who helped me out giggle. Please get in touch!

[EMAIL="lemonshark21@hotmail.com"]lemonshark21@hotmail.com[/EMAIL]
Last Post
5 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

Baby Butch
I can't really help with this other than to suggest you go online and search. This kind of thing is out there if you can find it.
diaperedjenny1

I have seen some wonderful training subliminal videos that just make me crave sucking and satisfying my little sissy bottom. But I am a little sissydiaper slave who needs proper diaper training. Are there any of you wondeful talented sissies or mistresses out there who can make subliminal hypno training videos? I want to lose control in my diaper while watching, I just wonder what I would do for that wonderful person who helped me out giggle. Please get in touch!

[EMAIL="lemonshark21@hotmail.com"]lemonshark21@hotmail.com[/EMAIL]  

check out my video ^^ on my facebook my name is jenny harper i have it up on there its a nice vid hopefully up to everyones standards my first one trying to make a better one let me know what you all think

KitaSparkles
Jenny, is there a way we can get it without using Facebook? My Facebook is for professional use only - doubt I am alone in that...
TiresiasRex
Yes, Jenny, I echo Kita's request:

Can you post it here on Sissykiss.com in the Audio or Video section?

What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.