All PG 13 5~6~12 *** Sissy baby captions update ***
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
I have created some new captions for you all.  I hope you like them.  Let me know which one was your favorite.

Gallery Images by clarisselovelace
Display More Images
Last Post
13 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

Adriannaa
They are all great, as usual!
I'd have to say my favorite was probably #5
TiresiasRex
Numbers 2 and 4 for me. Complimentary breast feeding AND a diaper change? Holy Cow! I want to fly on that airline!

Mina Silverwind
Wow all of these are lovely beyond words and you continue to impress me with your fun style.
babyjessie
I can't see the first cappie, I have only read the last two because I don"t want to spoil the others. I loved the last two though. I will fly everywhere just for that airline!
Lots of tight and long hugs!

Baby Butch
I like the wetting theme of 2, 3, and 6. I also like the poopy efforts in 4. The best is the airline cappy, a great idea Clarisse, send me a few dozen tickets.

Robyn
Wonderful, erotic and such great imagination! I love the second one....Robyn-Anne would be so embarrassed with his little legs in the air like that!

diaperedsassy23
Where do you sign up to fly sissy baby air? I want to.
jessybaby
I would only fly sissy baby air!
a new me teehee

schliebe
My favorite was sissy air. Now only if that were true.
We can dream can't we :)
babyginagirl
 I sooooo wish my mommy would bring me to the "bedwetters clinic"!!!!!

Thesissy1
Great captions I wish some of those people were me!
Prissie
The third scenario, about wetting one's diaper is so sensuous! "Warmth surrounds your sissy tinkle ... " says it all!
   Prissie

What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.