5~14~10 Update *** New Sissy AB Captions ***
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
Hello there sissies. I have put together some new captions for your enjoyment. And just in case any of you sissies are unaware I am no longer posting images on fapomatic.

Please let me know what you liked about them.
Last Post
15 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

wuersterl
Great as always, thanks for the update!
BabyNiki
Another great set of captions! REALLY fantastic!
baby-niki.blogspot.com

bubblebutt
great new caps i lvoe the goddess one
Mina Silverwind
All of the are sweet, I can't pick a favorite due to them all being so cool, and thanks for sharing all of your work.
success is not how many times you win but is instead our ability to learn that we win by never giving up when times are tough.

Baby Flo
very good! I like the girls in the swim-diaper! I never seen a pic like this before.
clarisselovelace
First of all, thank you for all of your comments. I know you mean it and it is very encouraging to hear such high praise for my ideas.

Mina Silverwind
"very good! I like the girls in the swim-diaper! I never seen a pic like this before."

I never have either. I think that's the only picture I've seen like that in 10 years. It was literally screaming for a caption.

Sis_C
I just love the idea in the last one. I would love to be in the Sissy Baby Ward.
Hi00180
I loved the swim diaper one too, and if you could do any more like that, then I would be very happy!

Robyn
I love the swim diaper one...so embarrassing, lil poopie pants! And in front of all the guests! I love it (giggle)!!! And I like pink onesies too (giggle), just right for "Daddy's Little Princess." The diaper pokes out so cute, everyone knows it is there!

Pinkish
Great captions thanks

Ana12
5 can nurse me!
pottypanties

Hello there sissies. I have put together some new captions for your enjoyment. And just in case any of you sissies are unaware I am no longer posting images on fapomatic.

Please let me know what you liked about them.  

nice pics and capts wish they had diapers
Very fun diapered sissy baby! I'd love to get to know others and those who like us!! I am very open minded and not easily offended.

jessybaby
1,2, aND 5 ARE MY FAVORITES
sofiejansen
very nice
i love the 1 and 2

What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.