3~30~08 update
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
I am trying something that may be impossible. I'm trying to make it the next 8 weeks without cumming. I've made it 6 days so far. I'm finding it very hard not to cum. I wake up hard in my panties and I'm just dying to get off. But, I can't. I think this has made my captions better. What do you think?

Last Post
46 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..
0 - 25 of 45 posts
Page 1 of 2
Go to the page:    
Submit

~*Christie Luv*~
Yippies! Oh my these are lovely cappies! You must be aching to make cummies after making these! I made cweamies and wetsies in my didee when I wead them! I so would love to be in the first baby girls outfit!

sissyjdk
so good as always!

diapergirl123
excellent as always
dirtdauber2001
Great captions. Thanks for sharing them with us! 

dscandy
very good loved them especially the silken one
DILLIGAF
thanks for sharing. these all bring back memories... ;-)

DeliaPink
I just love all your beautiful cappies clarisse.They make me feel soo warm and giddy.
I hope I can make such good cappie posts.
Huggles and Sparkles,Delia
SissySara
Well I adore your captions and appreciate what you're doing for us, but 8 whole weeks? I've tried that before and the last time I made it about a week and a half before I woke up with a naughty mess in my diaper. {blushes}

little_boy_pink
As always I love them, I'm surprised I didn't see them before now. Eight weeks huh? I'ld tell you to think only pure thoughts but then I would have to wait for more captions; I'm conflicted.
clarisselovelace
Want to hear something funny?

About 20 minutes after I posted the 8 weeks comment I came. It was amazing. I was hard for about 2 hours before it happened and I was actually sore for being hard so long. I've never had that happen before. So the 8 weeks is out but maybe I'll try for a few weeks to start. I'm trying to break myself of the daily masturbation habit before I get married. It's really hard to stop. It's easily the thing I'm most addicted to. I told my fiancee the other day that I've gotten off pretty much everyday for the last 7 years. So it's safe to say that I think about it a lot. It's probably why there are so many ideas for captions floating around in my head.

SissySara
Aww, well I'm sorry to hear you... well had issues so soon afterwards. But I guess I wish you luck with it. I know I'm a terrible little girl and just can't stop myself half the time, and then the other half hope I get caught.  
evildragonlord
yea more pitcures with captions i love your work clarisses its my favorites ones of all time, great job, i look at them every night before i go to bed 
lets all play together and be friends
needs to be put in diapers
needs to be a sissy baby

boundandwet
i love them all, but i want to no how u found me, took a picture of me, wrote down wat was happening to me, and then put it as #11?
Christina
Oh oh I made panty puddles...

evildragonlord
wish what happens in the captions would happen to me one day 
SissyCandy
Another great set, as always! I love your cappies, best of luck breaking the habit.

BbyDreamer
I alway love your cappies hun wish ! could do that... keep up the good work!!! 
GoldilocksParadox
these really are good and no offense.. ur never gonna make it lol ;-P <3333

pink panty

It feels so good when I sit on my pillow. 
diaperedsissybambi
1,3, and 11 are my favorites. I wish I had a mommy to put me in thick diapees like those captions.

Stephanie12
I can't help but get sticky diapers and plastic panties, checking out these captions, hot pics, and captions. hmmmm

Stephanie 
Jennifer Funshine
Lovely piccies and imaginative captions, just what I needed to cheer me up!
Good luck with your goal dear, just keep yourself busy with a game or something...
Still, 6 weeks in itself is quite a commendable effort!

jamespir
really lioke your captions you planning to do anympore at all
diaperedsassy23
1 and 11 are my favorites. I would love to see more please!!

sarinedavis
I love them all, especially 11, 6, and 1. As far as the eight weeks, I hope you make it, the longest I was able to go was 21 days, and I was sick for the 1st six of them.
0 - 25 of 45 posts
Page 1 of 2
Go to the page:    
Submit
What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.