[32210] UPDATE! (At last...)
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
Hi,
After a long, long time of not posting anything, I'm back. I hope you appreciate my latest creation (Which took me quite a while BTW...) - no less than *25* new captions, all forming one story... Hope you have fun!

You can find it in my blog:
http://babytb.blogspot.com/

Please comment and tell me your thoughts (On the blog, preferably!)
Last Post
8 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

Mina Silverwind
I love all of these lovely captioned pics, thanks for sharing, and I will check your blog whenever I have the time for more fun pics.
success is not how many times you win but is instead our ability to learn that we win by never giving up when times are tough.
Baby Flo
WOW! Wonderful! I love these cappies!
Love everybody
and
everybody will Love you

bebebridips

Β WOW! Wonderful! I love these cappies! Β 

likewise; these are absolutely terrific
BabyBarby
really nice, you should do a full set on me! ill give you names and situations that will blow your mind off!! haha

I absoloutly love the ABhunnies girls, oh my god - when I see them in captions i just melt! x x x x x x
Come Visit my Gallery!!!
I have TONS of cappies that need commenting!!! REALLY GIRLY CAPPIES!!!

::::::: GALLERY :::::::

PM me!! I Photoshopped my head (with make up and wig obviously! onto a sexy girls body in my Avatar, anyone like?? Im still disquised a little hehe xx

baby_tb

Β really nice, you should do a full set on me! ill give you names and situations that will blow your mind off!! haha

I absoloutly love the ABhunnies girls, oh my god - when I see them in captions i just melt! x x x x x x Β 

That's great! I'm always looking for new ideas... You can PM me, or post it directly to my e-mail.
stellaindiapers
Nice story please continue

pottypanties

Β I love all of these lovely captioned pics, thanks for sharing, and I will check your blog whenever I have the time for more fun pics. Β 

She does great pictres
Very fun diapered sissy baby! I'd love to get to know others and those who like us!! I am very open minded and not easily offended.
What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.