2~2~08 *** Pretent Pregnancy Captions *** These are not my normal captions
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
These captions have to do with a fascination I have with pretend pregnancy and weight gain.

Please tell me all about any pretend pregnancy fantasies you have had. I'd love to hear all about them.
Last Post
12 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

~*Christie Luv*~
Thats wonderful we have some cappies for pregnancy fantasies! Thankies Clarisse!  
little_boy_pink
You do have a marvelous imagination, I do so love it when you share.
Little boy blue come blow your horn.
The sheep's in the meadow the cow's in the corn!
And where is the boy who looks after the sheep?
SHE's under a haystack diapered neat!
Warm in thick diapers being rocked fast asleep!
-By Funshine Bear.

ranma_cd
These are ok, but they don't get me too excited. i liked some of the weight gain ones, too, but it just takes, I think, the right combination of words and actions on the ladies parts in getting the sissies plump.

I suppose I wasn't too crazy over these because they're just another twist on the weight gain photos and not about the sissy somehow actually being magically, or unbelieveably, pregnant
Jules
I like them,i have a fantasy about getting pregnant but i also feel that there is a distinct look between eating to much and a pregnant look but thats me.  

ranma_cd
I think I can agree with your thoughts on that distinct look. I imagine they would probably be much better if they were more about actual pregnancy (however it may be done) and weight gaining, which is kind of where I would put these captions at.
sissy will
the more preg the better

bubblebutt
love them i realy do enjoy your gaining caps
dr.heather
Ooo, I have imagined myself pregnant with twins. It made me feel like totally feminine and made me respect what women go through when thay have a cute little baby.

sissybaby girl boy
thats so cute
rainbow24

These captions have to do with a fascination I have with pretend pregnancy and weight gain.

Please tell me all about any pretend pregnancy fantasies you have had. I'd love to hear all about them.  

Cute and pretty>cheery
Love & kisses

prissyprincess
   I swear I wasn,t there I was in the closet the whole time , giggles WUV em Thx for sharing    
What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.