R 1~4~12 *** Caption request fulfillment for KitaSparkles ***
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
This has been a long time coming. Back in the Fall KitaSparkles asked me to make some captions for her. I finally got the chance to finish them. I went a little overboard and turned it into what could become a long running caption series. That is of course if KitaSparkles and everyone else wants me to make more.

Since this is such a long series I uploaded all of the images to a file so you can download that instead of having to click save on each image.
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=6BMVR80R

Kita, please let me know what you think of this and what direction you'd like the story to go next!

~ ~ ~:~
If you loved these cappies please vote on them at the Pretty Princess Cappie Awards!
~ ~ ~:~
Gallery Images by clarisselovelace
Display More Images
Last Post
30 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..
0 - 25 of 29 posts
Page 1 of 2
Go to the page:    
Submit

HarperMaybel
This is awesome! I'd like to see Kita potty training and to see all the acidents she might have in her beautiful diapers :)
babyjessie
I love this cappie story! It is way to good not to continue it! Kita is a very lucky baby, Thank you for requesting this! Thank you for making these! :)
Lots of tight and long hugs!

Ami
This is by far the best set of cappies I've seen on Sissykiss, you did such a wonderful job. I can't see how Kita wouldn't absolutely adore these
Prissie
Great pictures and captions. Especially the one where her breasts show and the one where her warmth and wetness are freely flowing through her panties while lying on that bed. I really got turned on by the captions about how to be a good bedwetter.

Like I wrote in another post on another thread, "Please, don't worry about our blankets and sheets and mattresses, they're designed for bedwetting. Just lie down and let yourself go .... "

I also like the one where her panties are wet.

Clarisse Lovelace, please .... keep up the good work!

Peace and Luv,

Prissie
   Prissie

Keyboard
Great cappies and I really appreciated the megaupload :)
arphan86
amazing cappies, I'm loving the story!

KitaSparkles
WOW!!!

: I gave Clarisse like 4 or 5 sentences of stuff I'd like to see, and she does half a million captions with it! And just a nth ago I was thinkin', "I guess maybe she forgot!" But then she sent me a PM, so I've been checking my PMs nearly every day since.

I love them! My favorites are getting spanked (although I like when the Mommy is sweet too) and getting changed in front of the class, although my favorite picture is #18.

Did you see pictures of me? Cause whoever she is, she kinda looks like me. That was nice cause it didn't take much to put myself into the situations.

Thank you sooooo much!  : This is really, really, really good! I never expected anything so extensive!

If you have the time and want to, I'd love for it to continue. Since you asked, I will PM you other thoughts I have, so it won't give anything away.  :
Prissie

WOW!!!

: I gave Clarisse like 4 or 5 sentences of stuff I'd like to see, and she does half a million captions with it! ...................

I love them! My favorites are getting spanked (although I like when the Mommy is sweet too) and getting changed in front of the class, although my favorite picture is #18.

Did you see pictures of me? Cause whoever she is, she kinda looks like me. That was nice cause it didn't take much to put myself into the situations.

Thank you sooooo much!  : This is really, really, really good! I never expected anything so extensive!

:  

And thank you Kita for inspiring Clarisse and for all you have contributed to our Little Girl community

P
   Prissie

Mina Silverwind
i love every one of these lovely captions, the writing is oh perfect, and I wish you well in future captions.
ballerinaboy12
so many great cappies! you must continue the story!

clarisselovelace
Thank you for the overwhelmingly positive feedback! Kita PMed me and I will be continuing the story. I will release it in smaller bits so that you don't have to wait for months to see what happens.

Thank you Sissykiss!
sissywanabe2
Kita:

"Words can not express what pictures do"
A thousand words would not be enough !
An "Exceptional" "Outstanding" piece of work !

Thank You for sharing !!!!!*****!!!!!

Question:
Where did you get the white frilly ALL AROUND ruffled diaper cover ?
I have seen lots of frills and ruffles but never one that encompasses the
entire cover. Maybe I did not look far enough or it was custom made.

Also the diapers in bulk packaging are they props or the actual diapers
that are used by you in the photos ? And could you provide the source ?

Thank You Very Much!

swb2

Silkyanon
Superb! What an incredible story and piccies. It has really brightened up my day. Thanky you so much for making and sharing this.

KitaSparkles
Oh SWB  : Those aren't ACTUAL pictures of ME!  : I wish!

These are captions, made for me by Clarisse. You'd have to ask her ... I'm just the one who asked and provided a few ideas of what I'd like to happen in them.

She does look something like me though.

Cliques:

babytephx
I'm so jealous of Kita
bit confused though, how can a girl be a sissy other then if that was her name which Sissy is a girls name

A sissy by definition is a feminine boy or man (forced or otherwise)
in this Kita is an adorable Adult baby girl
clarisselovelace
Yes, Kita is a sissified, AB girl in these cappies. -- EDIT

sissywanabe2
Where can I find that frilly ruffled diaper cover shown in cappies 13-16 ?
Amazing all around lacy frills and ruffles even in the crotch bottom as well
as the front !
Or was this a custom made item ?
Most definitely the type of diaper cover that needs no introduction and
requires maximum exposure - "The perfect SISSY diaper wear - absolutely
'No Doubt about it'" !

swb2
KitaSparkles

I'm so jealous of Kita
bit confused though, how can a girl be a sissy other then if that was her name which Sissy is a girls name

A sissy by definition is a feminine boy or man (forced or otherwise)
in this Kita is an adorable Adult baby girl  

Not so! :-) A sissy has many definitions. A girl can be a sissy just as much as any silly old boy! Even on Dictionary.com, one of the definitions is "a little girl", and on this forum there is a thread about "the sissification of girls (and I'm not the one who posted it).

If there is one thing I can say I have learned about "labels" in the AB or LG or whatever you want to call it community, it is that there is NO FIRM DEFINITION for any of them. We all have differences that define us .... and there's nothing wrong with that. :-)

Cliques:

babytephx
aaa through me off cause it sais she the whole way through. Nice...
clarisselovelace
Well, it would appear that I have put my foot in my mouth. Since Kita has a very firm preference and since I have not made any indications in the story, Kita will indeed be a girl.

Sorry Kita, I didn't mean to upset you. This is your caption thread after all.

KitaSparkles
Thank you Clarisse. :-) Yes - all girl here.
Can someone please help me? I ran across the paysite of the girl in these pictures in the past but can't find it anymore. What's her name?

BallerinaTaylor
I love all of the cute pictures, and i adore how she got changed into a disney princess shirt these are my two favorite pictures.

clarisselovelace

Can someone please help me? I ran across the paysite of the girl in these pictures in the past but can't find it anymore. What's her name?  

The lady in the pics is the adorable Daphne Apple from abdreams.com

NewYorker8
Great story, and Apple is as beautiful as always!
0 - 25 of 29 posts
Page 1 of 2
Go to the page:    
Submit
What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.