11~21~07 *** WEIGHT GAIN CAPTIONS *** These are not my normal captions
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
Well, you asked for it. Forgive the quality on some of these as some of them are old.

My personal favorite is "belly" (The fourth one down) I love that picture.

Let me know what you think.
Last Post
28 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..
0 - 25 of 27 posts
Page 1 of 2
Go to the page:    
Submit

clarisselovelace
clarisselovelace

little_boy_pink
Most fine, thank you.
I've not got time to look at them all right now but I'm glad to have lobbied in their favour to put it that way!
Little boy blue come blow your horn.
The sheep's in the meadow the cow's in the corn!
And where is the boy who looks after the sheep?
SHE's under a haystack diapered neat!
Warm in thick diapers being rocked fast asleep!
-By Funshine Bear.
~*Christie Luv*~
Yay! These are wonderful Clarisse! The people that also love Big Beautiful Sissies will love these! *huggles*

Robyn
#4 is so very hot! But I love #18.....I wish I were her!
Robyn
Your captions are so excitin! They inspired me to this little (very humiliating) fantasy...

Yesterday my sisters-in-law were talking about how cute little baby girls were, “with all those little rolls of fat.” How they “….loved chubby little baby girls dressed up in frilly little outfits with lots of ruffles and lace….” I was getting so hot listening to them go on about the last baby shower. OMG, I was getting hard! Then they started in about breast feeding and how they loved the little cooing and gurgling noises. If they only knew!!!

“Oh Robyn, we found out all about you from a place called “Sissy Kiss!” All the time our “widdle Mawrine” strutting around and acting so macho really wanted to be a baby girl! You are sooo busted! We’re going to make you such a little cutie pie!

“No, Robyn, not just a ‘dress up’ baby girl, We have something very special in mind for you. After our special diet of cream puffs and estrogen you won’t have a male thought or muscle left in your body. Ah huh, you are going to be our chubby little piggy-princess! We’ll put your hair in pig tails or ringlets and you can spend hours and hours sucking your thumb and playing with your dollies.

Oh Robyn, you’d make such a cute little chubby baby girl! It wouldn’t take us long to make you into our plump little princess once we started feeding you cream puffs and yummy milk shakes. Soon you’d have a girlie squishy bottom and chubby little thighs. And little rolls of fat around your belly. No more Mr. Macho, lil piggy-princess!

Nitie-nite, Wobyn

clarisselovelace
I agree with you. The woman in picture number 18 is amazing.

This one.

I have several other picture of her and her goddess like figure. I'll try to come up with something creative.
clarisselovelace
Here is another weight gain caption I wanted to share that I just love.

Do you all want to see more of these?

little_boy_pink
I think they've gone down a treat; the more the merrier.
Little boy blue come blow your horn.
The sheep's in the meadow the cow's in the corn!
And where is the boy who looks after the sheep?
SHE's under a haystack diapered neat!
Warm in thick diapers being rocked fast asleep!
-By Funshine Bear.
clarisselovelace
I will continue to post the new ones in this thread.

ranma_cd
I actually was not sure what to think of these captions when yu first asked the question, but I figured with as much talent that you have, I had to at least give them a shot, and generally, they did not disappoint. I was surprised by how sexual you made the subject matter into. You really tried to focus on the idea softness. Good job.
sissy will
I still love all the caps

sissybaby girl boy
those captions are so cute, i love um

satinsissybecky
Please keep them cumming.
Wannabe_Baby
I didn't know whether I'd enjoy these or not and I'm surprised by how good they are. I'm so tempted to try and make some myself.

bubblebutt
i love them i have a wg fetish i hope you make more alot more, i also love the ones where they make the sissy fat
plump and soft
sissybaby girl boy
thats so cute

SissyIsa
hi clarisse, would love to see the big ones....but the pics are not showing .....what can i do to get the big sizes?
Magegg
I loved both the captions and the photos you used =) great work xD I love fat girls.

evildragonlord
nice picutres and captions they differnet but good 
lets all play together and be friends
needs to be put in diapers
needs to be a sissy baby

Lexi
these are totaly awesome!!!! I so want to see more!!!! Please please!1!!!!

juan
these are awesome
lonelymommyliz
very superb very superb

kendrasissy
These were great you really have a way to bring out the sissy in me thanks
0 - 25 of 27 posts
Page 1 of 2
Go to the page:    
Submit
What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.