Just Me
I thought I should say hi.
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
Hey there,

I've been around Sissykiss for almost a year but haven't signed up until now mainly because I was too young to actually be here. Shh! Don't tell, kay? I turned 18 last year but just haven't even thought about signing up until now, I guess. I don't know why it took me so long; Sissykiss is an awesome community.

I guess I'll start by telling you a little about myself. My name is Brooke and I live in rural North Carolina about an hour outside of Raleigh. I just recently graduated High School and don't know exactly what I want to do next so I've gotten a full time job and an apartment in town.

I grew up normal with a mom who loved me and a dad who cherished me. I first became an 'infantilist' a little over a year ago. I suppose this is where my story gets a little strange. You see, my best friend's simply adorable and, for some reason, I got it into my head that she'd be the cutest thing in pull-ups.

I suppose I've always had a bit of a sadistic streak in me, at least so far as to enjoy humiliating those I love. When I was little I used to dress my brother up in my clothes and make him wear it in front of his friends... Just as an example.

Anyway, I hope I can fit in with you guys and I also hope that I can give you guys some cappies for your gallery soon. Btw, I haven't told my friend about my fantasy (which isn't a sexual one, btw!) yet so that's why she's not here with me. Besides, she's not 'like that' and neither am I so it's all just a little wierd. Anyway... Sorry for prattling on.

Looking forward to meeting everyone,

Brooke 
Last Post
14 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

sissyjj
Hello from Sissy JJ! 
~ Items ~

Akira
Welcome, here you just can be yourself  

pinkish91

Welcome, here you just can be yourself    

welcome to sissykiss  :)
LittleBabyHannah
*huggles*
Hiya! You're gonna have lotsa fun here, Brooke.

Baby Butch
Welcome to Sissy Kiss.
Sissy Jenni
Hi!!!  Welcome to SissyKiss!!!   (sooo... at last!) 
Sissy Jenni

Kimmie Toddler Girl
Hi Brooke!
Welcome to sissykiss! You seem very nice and I hope you get your friend in pull ups someday, I bet you would be very sweet to her.
Hugs!
Alexa.Crosst
Welcome aboard. time willing I'm sure there are plenty that would like make up and wardrobe advice, and from the pics you've posted you look pretty cute. I hope SK provides you with what you are looking for :)
Alexa

SissyMichele
Hiya Sweetie no ur story isn't strange its realy commen here lol. Youll fit right in. BIG HUGS!!!
Hugs And Kissess: SissyMichele. I'm a boy in body, but a wittle girl at heart!

~Cliques~

The flower pot of me:
Adam is the Pot. The outside shell but, nothing says you can put a ribbon around it hehe. Michele is the soil the center of which all my being is nurtured. Sissy Michele and Lil' Adam are the two flowers that blossems from them..

A song that helps me get through hard times:
Artist: Enigma / Album: The Cross of Changes / Song: Retun to Innocence, track 3. Very Powerful Message.
Jennifer Funshine
Warmest greetings and *huggles* from Jennifer Funshine!
I hope you have a wonderful time at Sissy Kiss, Brooke
and I'm glad you've decided to join the community...
as it's definitely one of the sweetest around!   

ecchi1014
Well hello Brooke, welcome to the wonderful world of sissykiss, where can express yourself anytime, anyway. I was actually a lurker myself until about 2 weeks ago, but now I am a very active member. I would love to chat and be freinds.
Anybody want to chat about anything just ask and i'll be there. Hugs and Kisses to all and to all a good night.
joanne_s
Welcome there.
J_S
http://joanne-chan1.blogspot.com/
"Best read ever. Honest"

PinkJay
Hey there and welcome aboard. I'm sure you'll fit in here just fine. Can't wait to see some of those pretty cappies! :)
What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.