R Him and Her
Males and females are being put back in diapers. The males are being treated as baby girls.
Posted on
Him and Her - Males and females are being put back in diapers. The males are being treated as baby girls., Humiliate,Dominate,Diaper,Schoolgirl, Adult Babies,Feminization,Diaper Lovers,Identity Swap Him and Her - Males and females are being put back in diapers. The males are being treated as baby girls., Humiliate,Dominate,Diaper,Schoolgirl, Adult Babies,Feminization,Diaper Lovers,Identity Swap
Him and Her - Males and females are being put back in diapers. The males are being treated as baby girls., Humiliate,Dominate,Diaper,Schoolgirl, Adult Babies,Feminization,Diaper Lovers,Identity Swap
Him and Her - Males and females are being put back in diapers. The males are being treated as baby girls., Humiliate,Dominate,Diaper,Schoolgirl, Adult Babies,Feminization,Diaper Lovers,Identity Swap
Click any of the images to see their full size
*Baby Butch Cappies*
Gallery Images by Baby Butch
Display More Images
Last Post
13 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

sissydina218
lovely captions baby butch, enjoyed steve/ suzies story the best.

Baby Butch
@ sissydina218
 Thanks, I knew someone would like Baby Suzie.
Pink Balloon
I wish I were Donna... 

Baby Butch
@ Pink Balloon
 I believe you would make a cute diapered princess Pink Balloon.

Pink Balloon
@ Baby Butch

Awww, thankies Butch.

shamrock
I like the can donna and  

Baby Butch
@ shamrock
 Hi Shamrock, I see you also like the Donna caption. Stay warm up there in North Georgia! It is going to get cold tomorrow in Florida too.
Kimbaby
Nice pictures and captions ,liked them all,liked Doris the best , dress and diapered.

Baby Butch
@ Kimbaby
 Hi Kimbaby, Boris makes a great schoolgirl Doris. I am glad you like all the captions.

babyginagirl
Sooooo Happy to always read your captions baby butch with the pic's.You just ALWAYS know the perfect captions.I would LOVE to see myself as any of the baby girls,or the baby boys changed into baby girls!!!!! goo goo gaa gaa mommee!!! 

Baby Butch
@ babyginagirl
 You are sounding like a good baby girl. I am glad you love the captions, Hugs Mommy Butch
jessybaby
Princess Donna! blush*
a new me teehee

Baby Butch
@ jessybaby
 Dat wub be vewy embarrassing!

What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.