PantyHose & Stockings
Movement & Presentation
The Update Logs
Last updated on September 6th 2016
~ This feminization guide is always being updated as soon as I find new helpful information to help transgender girls, and sissy girls feminize themselves. Check out The Update Logs
page to see what new updates were added!
Hi! I'm Christie Love, whose a transsexual girl, and sissy who loves studying beauty, and is experienced in transitioning. I'm happy to share everything I learn here to help you on your feminization journey! If you know of any tips you think would improve this guide feel free to let me know with Sissy Kiss's contact page.
Fantastic skin care can drastically feminize someones features! Having smooth, healthy, sweet and touchably soft skin feels so lovely and sexy! The key to beautiful skin is healthy skin. Just by following these tips you will have beautiful feminine skin:
- Sunscreen ~ Research has shown that 90% of wrinkles and aging on the skin is caused by, guess what, the sun. UVA light and sun damage is the #1 cause of premature aging in women and men. Even at low-level exposures, UVA light breaks down collagen, which causes wrinkles. Even in the winter when its not hot outside and even when there are thin clouds covering. Its what makes brown spots on the skin. Scientists have even found that UVA is the main culprit for many melanomas because it reaches deep into the underlying support structure of the skin. It is also responsible for the thing you hear so much about, skin cancer.
This doesn't mean we should make an under ground society or live a wonderful life under the sea like in the little mermaid but that would be really neat! The best thing to do is wear sunscreen anytime at all you go outside with an SPF of 15 or more and one that has both UVA and UVB protection. There are many make up foundations that are both make up and sunscreen. There are also many sunscreens you can wear under make up. Also you can use a sun umbrella, a hat with a large rim, UVA protected sunglasses and anything you can do to cover up when going outside. Its what any doctor and any dermatologist will tell you, to wear sunscreen anytime you go outside, as much as you can.
- You are what you eat ~ There is some truth to that, what you eat spreads throughout your body while its being digested and if it has unhealthy things like grease, trans fat or a lot of sugar, its not going to make your body feel good and it even effects your skin. It can become too oily, start breaking out, slow down collagen production which makes wrinkles and many other things depending on what you eat. However if you start to eat healthy, with the right vitamins and nutrients, your skin, body and overall well being will be amazing! The vitamins to look for that are good for your skin are the vitamins A, C and E. Try to look up foods that are good for you and you will enjoy eating. Like if you have a sweet tooth try some sweet fruit, they are natures candy. Soy, fruits and vegetables are especially good for your skin.
- Biotin ~ Biotin is a nutrient that helps us keep a young, attractive appearance since it plays a major part in maintaining the health of our hair, nails and skin. In fact, biotin sometimes gets the nickname the "H" vitamin, which stems from the German words Haar and Haut that mean "hair and skin.". There are softgels with Biotin you can look up. 5000mcg of Biotin once daily is a good amount.
- Retinoids To Help Protect Against Aging, and Wrinkles ~ Using over the counter Retinol based night cream, along with a alpha-hydroxy acid cream can help to reduce wrinkles, and aging, and protect against them happening in the future. Tretinoin was the first retinoid approved by the FDA to treat wrinkles, which is even more effective. This prescription retinoid works by increasing the making of new collagen. It also stimulates new blood vessels in the skin, giving skin a rosy appearance, fading age spots, and reducing precancerous skin spots called actinic keratosis. Tretinoin also may help prevent more serious effects of ultraviolet radiation.
Using any cream with Retinoids, or alpha-hydroxy acids make your skin more sensitive to the sun, so it's good to wear sunscreen while using them, and there are sunscreens that are made to go under makeup.
If someone is willing to meet with a dermatologist they can give you more drastic help with wrinkles, or any other cosmetic things you have in mind. Some don't have patients for cosmetic reasons, so try to find a cosmetic dermatologist.
- Drink 8 - 10 glasses of water a day ~ This is what any model will tell you to do for beautiful skin. It washes away any impurities, especially around the skin and helps brings the right nutrients to the right parts of the body.
- Exercise ~ For a feminine figure you can tone the muscles. Toning takes away all the excess fat away, it makes your skin firm instead of floppy and just like drinking water it helps move all the right nutrients around in your body to the right places without making muscles bigger. Some toning exercises that are good for TGirls are squats, and back kicks. I wear a corset while exercising because it helps to amplify curves, and exercises are actually easier because of the back support. Try to avoid any exercise that works out the shoulders, or stretches them because TGirls don't want to encourage more broad shoulders. The arms are still toned with leg exercises because the blood pumps throughout the whole body. Though taking prescription estrogen, and testoserone blockers does remove fat, and muscles around the shoulders, the bone structure stays the same. You'll have more slender, and petite shoulders. TGirls may want to avoid doing anything that makes them bigger though. Exercise has also been shown to increase testoserone, but as long as trans girls don't go extreme with it they'll be okay. If you just exercise enough to give yourself a little bit of a sweat, do stretches that don't stretch your arms, and that's perfectly fine.
- Cleanse, tone, moisturize and nourish ~ These are so very important in taking care of your skin. Check out this website that explains what cleansing, toning, moisturizing and nourishing are and its a wonderful source for skincare!
Remember to always take off your make up before you go to sleep because its not healthy for your skin. So its also best to cleanse, tone, moisturize and nourish at that time because the best time to do those things are right after you remove your make up. If you used toner or something skin intensive allow 30 minutes for your skin to recover before you applying your makeup.
- Moisturize your body ~ Body moisturizer will make your skin more soft, sweet, supple and touchable. When you feel soft you feel feminine. Moisturizer also helps the skin naturally heal because the skin cells can't connect with each other when they are dry. Try to find a combination body moisturizer combined with nutrients, sunscreen or something like that because there is lots of good combination moisturizers out there now days. Make sure the bottle is large enough to last long enough since you cover the whole body with it. The best time to put it on is after you take a bath or shower.
I recommend the Reddit group Skin Care Addiction. There's lots of very helpful information about skin care there, and they have recommended products on the right.